New People pt.1 0.26%

Jayah

I woke up and saw that we were in San Francisco I smiled and got out the car stretched. I checked my phone and it was 9 sum at night.

Me justyce and Jennicy got our bags and went into our air bnb and then went into our rooms.

Justyce and Jennicy decided to share a room since they were older and the other room was bigger.

Jayah's Room

━━
I put my stuff on the mini couch and layed down on my stomach I was still a little tired but also bored.

I couldn't go anywhere since we weren't in La and I didn't know anyone down here and it was dark and late. I decided to take a shower and then go live.

I got out my pajamas and took them and jwent to the bathroom.

Jennicy was in there washing her face.

"Ughh you ugly wit that on ya face"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes she had a white face mask on. She playfully pushed me and left closing the door.

I turned the water on and waited for it to get hot once it did i took my clothes of and got in. I washed up and also washed my hair since it hadn't been washed for 3 weeks.

I got out and dried my body and then put my pajamas on. I went back to my room and got my hair products and went back in the bathroom.

Her pajamas.

I put my phone on the bathroom counter and went live.

The live count views went up and soon the comments did the same.

"Heyy live soo today I'm gon be doin my hair and ya'll gon watch me and ya'll should ask me questions"

I sprayed my hair wit some detangling spray and then started brushing my hair so i could get untangled.

The live started asking questions and i was answering them after I finished my hair I posed for them a little and then said bye and ended the live.

Her hair.

I put my scarf on and made sure everything was cleaned and nice and went back in my room. I layed down and started watching nextflix.

After an hour I was about to fall asleep when Jennicy called me.

I groaned and got up and went downstairs and saw my sisters and the same girls from instagram and some other girl who looked about Jutyce's age.