Grieving 0.15%

Jayah

A few days later

A few days later...

Today was the day It was the annviersy of my Mom's death. My Mom has been dead for 6 or 7 years now and every day this year has been hard for me. I always tried not cry through out the whole day but this time I broke down.

I was in my room crying my eyes out to a picture of my mom.

I was crying quietly since this was also a hard day for Jennicy and Justyce and I didn't want them worrying about me

I was crying quietly since this was also a hard day for Jennicy and Justyce and I didn't want them worrying about me. I got under my covers and grabbed one of pillows to muffle out my crying.

I continued crying until I slowly fell asleep.
━━━
I felt someone shake me making me get up, I looked and it was Justyce.

J:"Get dressed so we can leave"

She left out my room and I got up and quickly got dressed into a sweatshirt some jeans and some sneakers.

I grabbed my phone and went into the living room Jennicy and Justyce was already there they had white and yellow flowers our Mom's favorite colors.

We got in the car and drove to the graveyard in pure slience. We reached the graveyard and I was the last to get out the car and the last to reach her tombstone.

Jennicy put the flowers next to her tombstone I felt my eyes water and tried to blink back the tears but I couldn't I started crying really hard and hypervenalating.

Justyce garbbed and tried to get me to calm down.

Justyce:"Jayah calm down!"

I couldn't I huggged her and stuffed my face in her chest.

"Why did Mom have to die I want her BACK!" I yelled my voice started craking and I started feeling shaky and my hands started trembling.

I felt like I couldn't breathe

After what happened at the graveyard Jennicy and Justyce took me to the doctors and they told us I had a panic attack and said that i should stay in bed for the rest of the day.

So i'm home in my room watching my favorite netflix show Alexa&Katie.

I haven't been talking to anyone except my sisters,Demaurion and My bestfriend.
━━━━