Chapter 8: Straightforward & Undecided

Author's note: I read all the comments and appreciate your opinion. Your feedbacks are highly appreciated. I decided to maintain the characters in the storyline. I hope that the storyline could heal those who are broken. Let's just cherish them in different way here. I hope you enjoy my story telling. Khob khun kha. 

Chapter 8

The Fabulous Four were having their breakfast together when the familiar figure caught their sight. Kade waved her hands from the distance, trying to get the girl's attention but she pretended as if she saw nothing. Cold and distant, it's what she has been for the past week.

"Becky is still upset with us huh?" Kade felt slighted.

"I supposed her absence won't affect us much, but it feels odd not having her around." Jim commented.

Tee thrown her sight in the same direction. Next to Becky was Irin who needed to stay by the girl's side for the time being. Irin gazed at her apologetically, telling Tee that she could not join them again for today.

"Did you try to talk to her, Freen?" Tee shifted her gaze back to her best friend. Freen seemed indifferent to everything which was not a bizarre thing to expect but her ignorance was somehow irritating.

"Let's just give her some space and time." Freen heaved a long sigh. She was not trying to be dishonest, but Becky was not upset about the incident that happened. It was something else.

"I've got an idea!" Kade slammed her hands on the table and startled her friends.

"Kade! You scared me! I might have died of heart attack if I had any." Jim complained, her hand moved spontaneously as she slapped Kade's back in reaction to that.

Kade winced in pain yet did not stop her from talking. "Did you guys hear that we need to form a study group for the upcoming examination?" She brought up the matter.

"Yeah, there's nothing new about it. What's the deal?" Jim could not connect the dots yet.

"And you also know that we need to pair or group up with those of lower rank?" Kade continued.

"Okay...so are you suggesting that we include Becky in our group?" Tee was quick to catch the points.

"Correct!"

"How are we supposed to get her into our group when she's trying to avoid us." Jim was uncertain about the idea.

"Then we'll make her come to us." Kade said, wiggling her eyebrows cunningly.

"How?"

"You'll figure it out later."

*******

"Why does it seem like everyone is declining me on purpose? How is it possible that all groups already have enough members?" Becky groaned as she threw herself back to her seat. She has been going around finding a study group to join but her mission ended up in failure.

"You can always join us, you know that." Irin suggested.

"With the Fabulous Four? Never mind, thanks." Becky shook her head immediately, declining the offer and suggestion.

"Regardless of any issues you had with them, you still need a group." Irin tried to convince her friend.

Becky contemplated for the longest minute before she suddenly spoke, "By any chance, did you scheme this with them too?"