Chapter 14: Sports Day

Chapter 14

Becky gasped to her consciousness as if she was being electrocuted to life. It was that instant when she felt someone soothed her with a tender and warm hug.

"Shh...It's okay. It's me." The familiar voice said.

For a fleeting moment, Becky let herself soaked in the warmth of that embrace, the delicate touch, and that comforting smell. Her conscious mind began to recollect the last memory she ever had.

"I fell asleep." Becky gradually got a grasp of the reality. She was not sure when she dozed off but right now, it came to her realization that she's still skin to skin close with Freen underneath the blanket.

"I supposed it's really a good sleep. You slept like a baby and drooled all over." Freen mentioned and chuckled softly.

Becky immediately got her head off from Freen's bare chest and wiped her own mouth. Freen was not joking around about it. She really did drool in her sleep. Freen's flawless bare chest was wet from it.

"Oh Babe, I'm sorry." Becky looked at her lover apologetically. She hurriedly wiped it off with her hands.

"It's alright. At least I know that you had it real good. How's the taste of paradise?" Freen smirked. The proud face said it all; she's teasing her lover with that smug look.

Becky promptly brought herself up and pinched Freen on the stomach, "Stop teasing me."

Freen winced a little but that could not stop her laughter, "If your name isn't Becky, you could be Rose or Rosie." Freen said.

"Why?"

"Because you got rosy cheeks whenever you blushed." Freen answered, chuckling continuously. She found it satisfyingly amusing to see Becky in that gullible state. When the girl was defenceless, all she could do was flushing hard.

"Babe..." Becky glared at her lover, pursing her lower lips in protest.

"Freen..."

"Alright, alright. I won't tease you anymore. Come back here. Aren't you cold?" Freen invited her girl into her arms again which Becky kindly declined it.

"Let's put on our clothes first." Becky said, trying to relocate their clothes that were scattered around the couch and the floor.

"Why are you in hurry?" Freen cradled the tiny figure in front of her, halting whatever the girl was doing.

"What if someone comes in and see us like this?" Becky's exquisite eyebrows arched up in questioning gesture.

"Ah, I see now you're worried of getting caught. Then why won't you think about it earlier?" Freen queried. She stared at her lover long enough as to demand an explanation on that. Becky was so confident when she said that they got the room all to themselves earlier.

Becky's mouth went agape a few times, but nothing really came out. She was at her losing point again. Freen watched how the girl chewed the inside of her cheeks in conflicts before her cute lips pressed tightly and frustratingly.

"Whatever! I'm not talking to you." Becky did not hesitate to grab the blanket and covered herself entirely. Unlike her who had nothing attached to her body, Freen was only half naked. It's only fair for her to have it all to herself.

Becky picked up the scattered clothes before she separated hers and Freen's. It was not long before she realized that the two pairs of eyes were staring at her intently. The girl was sitting at the couch shamelessly, with a pose of female nude persona you could ever see in those Victorian paintings. Her ravishing beauty was irresistible. Becky could not help but staring at the figure in front of her in awe.