Chapter 9: Little Bunny

Chapter 9

"Oh my God, he's charming!" Jim squealed.

"Shh...Shut up Jim. We might get caught." Kade slapped Jim's arm lightly, warning the girl to contain herself.

"Don't you think we're being too suspicious here?" Freen queried, bewildered with her best friends' behaviour.

"Right, why do we need to hide like this? We look like stalkers." Tee did not always agree with Freen but today they were on the same page.

The Fabulous Four were hiding themselves behind a concrete pillar, trying to get a glimpse of the Armstrong family from the distance. It's Friday evening of the week where any students who wished to go back for overnight got their General Permission to do so and Becky took her opportunity to do the same. This would be her first time going home after some time being here.

"Kade, why you never tell us that Becky has a hot brother? Didn't you see them during the registration day?" Jim questioned, glaring at Kade with a judging look.

"Ugh, how do I know that? She only came with her parents." Kade growled in frustration, yet her eyes were all fixated to the same figure. The son of the Armstrong family had successfully caught everybody's attention. Everyone who walked past them was literally staring at him.

"Gosh, the Armstrong siblings surely being blessed with good look. Both brother and sister are cute." Jim commented.

"You're surely the luckiest one." Jim turned to look at Freen with her eyes squinted.

"Huh?" Freen was clueless.

"She's talking about your girlfriend obviously." Kade elaborated on Jim's behalf.

"Becky is not my girlfriend." Freen recoiled.

"NOT YET." Tee cut her right there. Both Jim and Kade nodded their head simultaneously, agreeing to what Tee has been saying.

Freen shrugged it off indifferently.

"Ah Jim, do you want to become Becky's sister-in-law?" Tee teased, realizing how Jim was enchanted by Becky's brother charm.

"Sure, why not? If I want beautiful and handsome children, I'd choose a good-looking husband." Jim was so certain with her confidence.

"In your dream!" The Fabulous Three reacted at the same time.

*******

"Why do I feel like we are being watched?" Richie whispered to Becky as they began to load all Becky's belonging into the car's boot.

"Huh?" Becky instantly searched around to confirm the situation.

"There, the girls right there. Are they your friends or something?" Richie beckoned with his chin towards where the gang was.

Becky trailed the direction to where Richie was pointed at and caught the familiar figures of the Fabulous Four. They looked funny, obviously stalking them from that distance. All you could see was their heads popping out from behind the pillar, one after another in vertical order with Tee being on top, followed by Freen, Kade and then Jim.

"Oh...yes, they are. Wait a second let me call them here." Becky grinned, realizing how awkward the situation had become because of her friends.

"Oi the the F4, what are you doing there? Come here, meet my mom and brother." Becky called.

The Armstrong siblings watched how chaotic they had become upon getting caught. Jim suddenly straightened her posture and caused her head to accidentally hit Kade's chin. Then, just like a chain reaction, all of them ended up with the same fate.