Chapter 4

The teacher came in as everyone paid attention to her.

"Listen up. We have a new student here that will join us since now." Carla-sensei told us after she came to her table

"We have a transfer student?" I asked Cana.

"Who would transfer in the middle of the semester?" she said

"Come in." Carla-sensei said, and the door opened. My jaw drop so is Cana. My classmates started to squalled and shout his name

"Natsu Dragneel is in our class!" 

"I'm so lucky!"

"Natsu-sama! Come and sit here beside me!"

"No! Sit here!"

And there you have it! My worst nightmare has come! I saw him smirking at me while walking in front.

"Everyone quiet down! Mr. Dragneel introduce yourself to the class." Carla-sensei said

"Do I have to? It seems like everyone in this class knows me." He said winking at Carla-sensei!

Wow! This guy is truly hard core! Even the teacher! I didn't even do that!

"Alright! Take a seat!" she said and Dragneel walks down the aisle. I am crossing my fingers that he won't sit beside me, but...he stop in front of me.

"Can I seat next to you Lucy?" he said and my classmates started yelling again

"Sure we don't mind." Cana said and he seated now on my left side. I elbowed Cana and she just chuckle.

I look at Dragneel and he smiles at me and I just fake smile at him and look at the board.

Carla-sensei began on teaching the lesson about history. Well I already know about this things and I just doodle up in the back of my notebook. Cana here is texting her boyfriend ever since the class has started. Well Cana is also smart so I'm not worried about how she does in school. And the one that irritates me is this guy on my left side. He is sleeping while facing me. I just cover my peripheral view so that I can't see his face.

I need to get this guy go head over heels for me and when he do I will make myself his girlfriend and pretend that I'm truly in love with him. Then I will break his heart and if I succeeded, that will prove that I am best at this game than him.

I didn't notice that my face is smirking as I draw his face on my notebook. I was shocked when I realize what I am drawing.

"Ohhh~! So you are great in drawing...I look gorgeous in that sketch." I drop my pencil when he suddenly talks. That gave me a heart attack. Good thing that I didn't scream. He reaches out my pencil on the floor and gave it to me.

"Thank you." I said and take my pencil.

"So why are you sketching me?" he asked

"Nothing. I just -I'm bored that's all." Gosh! I can't find the right words to say, because I didn't know also the reason why I draw him.

"Is that so? Can I have it?" He said

"Sure." I said and tear off the page from my notebook. I think I can also make this part of my plan.

"Thank you. I'll keep it safe." He said and folds it and put it in his wallet.

"Can I asked why did you transfer in this class?" I whispered

"No reason." He said and smirk at me. I don't really know what's running on his mind but I still need to keep it cool.

"Okay." I said cheaply and started to doodle again

"It's because of you." He said

Me? Why me? Is he playing with me too because I talked to him? Is he thinking that he will tame me too like the other girls? Well if that's what he is thinking, he got it all wrong. I am the one that will tame him, because I am not easy to be tame specially by players like you.

"Oh! Well that's great." I said trying to sound convincing

"Are you happy with that?" he said

"I don't see the reason why not." I said not looking at him

"Well that's great because I transfer in all your subjects." He said and rest his head on his arms again

"Oh is that so..." 3...2...1...*ting! "WHAT?!"I slam my hand on my chair and stood up. I was surprised by what he said I forgot that I'm still in class.

"What's the matter Ms. Heartfilia?" Carla-sensei said and all my classmates including him and Cana are looking at me.

"Sorry it was nothing." I said and sit down again on my chair

That was the most humiliating thing I've done, that's to this jerk. Now my reputation is ruined. You'll pay for this Dragneel.

Lucy- 1 Dragneel- 1

--

To be continued...