Chapter 32

Natsu's POV

"Where are we going?" Lucy asked

"Do you want to eat out tonight? My treat." I said and she agreed. We went to a restaurant near our school.

"Lucy."

"What is it?"

"I was just wondering when is your birthday?" Lucy has this surprised expression as I asked that question.

"July 1, xxx" she cheaply said

"Really! Wow! That's so soon isn't it? And in a weird coincidence mine is on July 7! It must be fate! Wow I can't believe it that our birthday's are just days apart. Do you want to celebrate it together?" I said enthusiastically. I was really surprised that her birthday is just in a week and we have the same birth month.

"Natsu." She suddenly glared at me. What's wrong? Did I say something that makes her mad?

"W-What's wrong?" I nervously asked

"Why do you even bring me here and asked such question?" she said. I really don't understand her.

"I just want to hang out with you. And is it a bad thing that I asked for your birthday?"

"Yes. I'm sorry but I got to go." She said picking up her bag and leave.

"What's going on? Is there some sort of problem regarding her birthday?"

Now I feel bad asking her that question. I paid the bill and went to chase after her, but I can't see her anywhere near. She might have taken a cab returning home.

I went back to school to get my car, but by my surprise that Sting guy is still here. What is he doing standing in front of the parking area?

"Oh! It's you again!" he said as he saw me. I crossed my eyebrows looking at him. He pisses me off. But maybe this guy knows.

"Say what's your connection with Lucy Heartfilia?" I asked

"You do know her huh? Did she go home already? I was waiting for her all the time here. "

"Just answer my damn question!"

"Woah! Chill out dude. Who are you anyway?" he said and rest his arms on top of my car

"Natsu Dragneel. Now answer me who are you to Lucy?!"

"I'm her fiancé."

"What?!"

---

Jellal's POV

I'm home studying when I received a unregistered phone call.

"Hello who is this?"

[Jellal! It's me!]

"Sting?!"

[Yeah! Woah! How I miss your voice? Can I come to your place?]

"What? You're here in Japan? When did you came?"

[Just this noon. I came to your school to see Lucy but I didn't get to.]

"What are you thinking?! Where are you right now?"

[I'm in front of your building.]

"You're crazy. Alright I'm coming." I said and hung up the phone. This guy is really handful what is he thinking coming home at this time of the year.

I went down to pick him up and returned back home. My parents aren't home today, it's just me and my twin brother Mystogan.

"Yo! Long time no see!" He said as he seated at the sofa "Where are your parents?"

"They went to a vacation. They'll be back the next day after tomorrow."

"Ahhhh! It's really nice to be in Japan especially in your place."

"hmmm. -_- What are you really doing here?!" I said as I prepare him something to drink

"I just want to say hello. Can't I visit my dear old friend? Where is Mystogan?" he asked

"Here." I handed him some orange juice "He's at his room sleeping. "

"Lazy as ever. Hahahaha!"

"So?" I said crossing my arms. "I think you need to explain the truth why you're here now."

"Alright, alright! Geez! I came here to do business that I really don't want to do. I really came here to see Lucy first to tell her something really important." He said putting down the glass on the table.

"What is it? Do you think that this is a bad time to talk to her?"

"I know but, this is for her own good. I don't want to add my sins at her. Jellal you see....I got engage."

"What? Really to whom? Wait..don't tell me...!"

"To Lucy." This....this is messed up. How did this happened?

---

To be continued...