Chapter 14

"Luce!" Natsu yelled from the corridor. Lucy is fixing her thing in her locker. She noticed Natsu waving towards her and she just ignores him. She closed the door of her locker and walks along the corridor to the front door. It's already dismissal time and Lucy is just about to go home.

"Luce, why don't we go home together?" Natsu said enthusiastically. Natsu's mood is the opposite of Lucy's.

"How about no?" Lucy said coldly while looking at Natsu titling her head

"Come on Lucy, please...plus I don't have my car and can you give me a ride. Please. Oh pretty please Lucy-sama?" Natsu said doing the puppy eyes at Lucy. Lucy looked at him annoyed because of what Natsu is doing, but since his puppy eyes are irresistible, Lucy gave in.

"Alright. Just stop doing that!" Lucy yelled and Natsu rejoice as they walk to the parking lot.

"Yey! Thank you Luce! You're the best! That's why I like you!" Natsu yelled throwing his arms in the air.

Lucy froze while putting her keys on the door of her car, when he heard what Natsu said. "What did you say?" Lucy asked

"I said thanks, you're the best! And that's why...I like you." Natsu repeated whispering the last words on Lucy's ear. Shiver sent down her spine as she felt Natsu's breath on her ear. She pushed back Natsu and went inside her car.

"Hey are you mad?" Natsu asked as he sits on the passenger's seat

"Just shut up or I'll kick you out!" Lucy said holding the stirring wheel

"Yes Ma'am!" Natsu said and behave himself.

'Is she mad of what I said? I was just joking. I never thought that the Queen will take that seriously. But it's true that I like her, well as a friend that is. She's nice and she helped me last night. I think we can be great friends.' Natsu thought to himself. Actually Natsu forgets already about the bet that he had with his friends.

It was a quiet ride and Natsu keeps on looking at Lucy. She is just focused on driving. She noticed Natsu's gaze at her but she choose to ignore it.

"Thank you for the ride. I promise I make it up to you. I'll give you a ride next time." Natsu said raising his right hand.

"Thanks but no thanks. I have my own car and this is the last time you are going to ride my car." Lucy said and gets her things on her car and went inside the condo building.

"Hey wait Luce!" Natsu said and run after Lucy at the elevator.

"Are you mad at me Luce?" Natsu asked

"I'm not mad." Lucy said

"Then why are you putting up a cold shoulder on me?"

"You know you are getting annoying. Are you always like this annoying?" Lucy said in crossed brows

"No. I'm sorry. I don't know why but I'm only like this around you." That enough startled Lucy. She looked at Natsu in wide eyes. The elevator door opens.

"Let's go." Natsu said and went out the elevator with Lucy.

They went in their own house and both of them lean on their door as they get in. Both of them holds their chest and they both felt that their hearts are beating so fast.

"Why am I feeling like this?" Natsu said

"Damn it! Stop thumping really loud." Lucy said

---

"What should I eat tonight?" Natsu said as he scans his full refrigerator

"I want steak but I don't know how to cook it." He said as he places his hand on his chin

"The truth is I don't even know how to cook!" he yelled messing his hair.

"Ah I know!" Natsu's mind light up and he immediately went to get his phone.

"The internet will teach me to cook. It's not that hard right? I just need to follow some instructions." Natsu said and search for steak recipe

30 minutes later~

"Whaaaaaahhhh!!!! What did I do wrong!!!" Natsu yelled in panic because the frying pan he used just caught on fire. The alarm on his kitchen went on and the sprinkler activated.

Natsu let out a huge sigh. "It's not just my food is burned, myself and my kitchen is wet, I failed on cooking! How can that be?! I followed the instructions properly right?" Natsu walks to the veranda while looking at his phone.

"What's that good smell?" Natsu sniff in the air. He smells a very tasty food next door.

"This is Lucy's house right?" he said and took off his apron and went to Lucy's door.

He rings the doorbell and waits for Lucy to answer.

"What do you want?" Lucy opens the door. Her hair is in high pony tail and she is wearing an apron and holding a ladle on her hand.

"What are you cooking?" Natsu asked

"Why?"

"I just smelled something nice in the veranda from your house." Natsu said

"and?...."

"And...can I eat here? I burned my food earlier and I'm really hungry." Natsu said nicely

"It's not of my concern. Go home!" Lucy said and attempts to close the door but Natsu blocked it.

"Please Luce...I'm really hungry." Natsu said

"Alright alright!" Lucy said giving up

"Thank you Lucy! You're really nice."

"I'm doing this for charity." She said

"I don't care what you called it but thanks either way." Natsu said and went in to Lucy's house.

---

To be continued...

Do you see how simple Natsu is even though he is freaking rich?! And Lucy has really softened for Natsu that she always gave up in her charm easily.

(Ngayon nalang bumalik yung internet namin. XD)

-satsuki-sama-