Chapter 25

Lucy Heartfilia's POV

First thing in the morning at school, I've heard lots of rumors already. Why does rumors so fast to spread? I'm the subject of their conversations again. I don't know for some reason, our relationship has spread across the whole Academy.

"Good Morning my Luce!" I was startled when Natsu sits in front of my desk.

"Kyaaaa!!!! So it's true!!!" the girls from my class squealed

"Natsu-san, is it true that you and Lucy-sama are dating?" one girl approaches Natsu and asked. I just put up a poker face and ignored them. This is getting annoying.

"Yeah. Your Lucy-sama is my G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D!" Natsu said and I think that girl just fainted

"Do you really need to spell it out for her?" I asked, and he just smiled at me

"Why a cross face? You should be happy! Everyone is happy for us, right guys?" he said and everyone squealed again. Agh. What a pain!

"Ohhh! Look at you two love birds!" Gray said and puts down his bag on his chair. I just smirk at him and return my gaze on something else.

"Yo! Gray!"

"So it's official then?" he asked

"Yeah! She's mine now and I won't let anyone touch her." Natsu hugged me tightly in my neck

"Lucy-san, someone is looking for you." Max said coming in from the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"The little sister of Mira-san." He said. Lissana. I shrugged Natsu's arms and went outside the classroom. I saw her standing beside the door, fidgeting.

"Lisanna, what is it?" I asked

"Lucy-san, um....is it true?"

"Huh?"

"Is it true that you are dating Natsu?" she finally said it.

"What is it to you?" I asked

"Uh....um....it's not like...."

"You know what Lisanna forget it. It's true I'm his girlfriend now and I don't need to explain myself to you." I said and went back inside the room. And I saw Natsu standing beside it. Crap! My face heated up as I look at his face. He looks surprised, maybe he heard what I've just said. Shit Lucy that was embarrassing. I shifted my head and continued walking towards my desk.

"What happened? Why is your face red?" Jellal asked, didn't notice him there.

"Wha- ah no... this is nothing." I said shaking my head

I looked at Natsu and he is still standing where I left him. The door opened and our teacher walks in.

"Why are you standing there Mr. Dragneel?"

"Ah nothing." He said and returned to his seat and looked at me but shifted his face at the side.

---

Natsu Dragneel's POV

Shit I didn't see that coming. My heart is beating so fast and my face is heating up. Keep it together Dragneel. I take a deep breath and remember what I've overheard.

"I'm his girlfriend..." that's the only thing that rings over and over in my mind. Lucy keeps on denying it earlier and I think she doesn't care. But I'm really happy to hear it coming from her, and even proudly saying it in front of Lisanna. I can't help but to blush and feel flattered about it.

After school I went home early. I made up an excuse to Lucy so that I can prepare something for her. I want to make us dinner tonight. I went to the market and buy all the ingredients I need. I want to make a curry for her. I immediately grab my apron and opened the cookbook I bought the moment I step in my kitchen.

1hr later~

"Waaah! The kitchen is burning!" I run to the stove and turned it off.

"Does this mean I need to start over again?" I look at my cooking at its burnt. How can I be not good at cooking? I look at the clock and it's almost time for dinner.

"Yosh I'll start over again." I start over with the ingredients left. I put extra effort to it and cooked it carefully this time.

"Finally, I'm done." After an hour again, I finally finished it. I can't wait to give this to Lucy. I prepared a dinner for two in my table and went out to get Lucy. I ring her doorbell and she opened it in no time.

"Natsu. What is it?" she said

"Can you come over to my house for dinner?" I asked

"Sure." She said and came with me at my house. I'm glad she accepted my offer.

"I cooked you a curry. Hope you like it." I said while helping her to seat.

"Thank you. You can cook now?" she asked

"Well....hahaha.. try it." I said taking a sit

"Okay. Thank you for the meal." She said and tastes my cooking. "I know this is my first time making something but I hope you'll like it." I said

Lucy's POV

I tasted Natsu's curry and it's horrible. This is the first time I eat something like this. He's a terrible cook. Did he even taste his own cooking?

"So how is it?" he asked while waiting for my answer. I can't just say that it's horrible casually at him. It'll offend him as a first timer.

"It's great. It's delicious." I said and take another bite.

"Really?!" he said and I can see he's really glad with those eyes. He takes a bite and from his reaction, I guess he doesn't like his own cooking.

"It's terrible Lucy! Don't eat it! I'm sorry that I made you eat something like this." He said and took my plate.

I grab my plate back to the table and continued on eating. "It's okay because you made this yourself. I'll eat everything on my plate. Don't worry about it." I said and he sits back down again.

"Lucy...you don't have to push yourself." He said

"I'm not. I really like it."

Natsu's POV

Lucy ate everything on her plate. She's really nice. I didn't expect her to eat the whole thing. I'm so ashamed that she's being nice to me even if I serve her a horrible dinner. Don't worry I'll make up to you next time.

"Thanks for the meal." She said "I'll teach you to cook next time. I'll promise you that." She said

"Really? Thank you Luce! That's why I love you even more." I said and hugged her

"No sweat. By the way did you do your homework already?" she asked

"Nope. I went home early to prepare you a great dinner but it turns out bad."

"Then I'll be here for a while. Let's do it together shall we?" she said

"Yeah!" I'm lucky to have a girlfriend like this. At first I thought she's a pain to every guy she encounters, but it turns out that Lucy is really a nice person.

---

To be continued....