Chapter 11

'I hate that woman! I hate my life! I hate everything!'

Natsu thought all of that to himself while drowning into alcohol. He's seated at the bartender's counter and he already takes 20 glasses of whiskey. Natsu looks horrible. His hair is all messy and there's a stain of tears on his face that dried earlier from crying. He is still in his uniform but he still get in to the bar because of his friend bouncer there, and since he's already 18 years old.

A woman from the other side of the counter keeps on looking at him. She stood up holding her glass and seated beside Natsu.

"Hey there!" she said. Natsu didn't look at her and just keeps on drinking his shot

"I'm Sakura. What's your name?" The woman asked flirty. Natsu looked at her and was stunned by her beauty. She's about his age with brown curly hair and she's wearing a blue fitted dress.

"Natsu. I'm Natsu. Say do you want to drink with me?" Natsu invited her.

"Sure. It would be nice. So are you here alone?" she asked

"Yes. I'm reliving some stress. What about you?" Natsu said giving him a glass of Vodka.

"Thanks. Well I'm here alone too just to have fun. I just broke up with my boyfriend." She said and crosses her legs

"Are you a player?"

"Me? No! But mostly it turns out that my previous boyfriends are one. I'm such an unlucky girl." She chuckles. Natsu looks at his glass while cupping it with his hands

"Well I think you are, because I can't stand to be in a relationship. I don't want to be committed to anyone else. " Natsu said that shocked Sakura

"Is that your problem?"

"No. That kind of thing is not a problem to me. It's something else." Natsu said. Sakura is kinda feel sorry for Natsu.

"You came here to relieve your stress right. Then get up there and let's move to the dance floor. Have fun so that you will forget whatever your problem is." She stood up and drags Natsu in the dancefloor.

Natsu dance all night with the girls at the bar. He has his fun while it last to forget about his family problems.

11:30 pm. Natsu went out the bar and Henry is still at the car waiting for Natsu.

"Natsu-sama." Henry said as he catches Natsu from falling.

"Henry take me home." Natsu said

"Hai." Henry said and get Natsu at the back seat.

He drives Natsu to his new house. It's a condo unit that his father bought for him.

"Thanks Henry." Natsu said all drowsy while getting out of the car. Henry helped him.

"Natsu-sama. Your room number is 547 on the 5th floor and your passcode for your door is 777754. Are you sure you are alright by yourself? I can bring you to your house if you want." Henry said

"No Henry thank you. I can manage it myself. *hick!" Natsu said and he walks in the front door swaying.

"I hope he will be fine." Henry said and drove back to the mansion.

Natsu takes the elevator and press the floor number 5. He leans at the wall of the elevator. No one is inside except him. When he arrived at the floor, he looks at the room numbers above the door.

This floor consists of 4 units. Natsu's unit is at the end of the hallway close to the other unit. Natsu pressed the passcode number on the door.

"777754." It creates a buzz sound.

"Huh? Why is it not working?" Natsu said while blinking his eyes and his words are still drowsy

"777754." It buzzes again

"Agggghhhh! Henry might give me the wrong passcode why won't it work?!" Natsu said smashing his hands on the door

"I'll try again. 777754." Buzz!

"I hate this door!" Natsu grabs his phone on his pocket and calls Henry

"Henry." He said

"What is it Natsu-sama?"

"You gave me a wrong passcode number!"

"Natsu-sama I gave you the right one, it's 777754." Henry said

"That's what I've been trying to push but it buzzes and buzzes me off!"

"You mean pissed?"

"Ahh!! Stupid Henry!" Natsu yelled and hang up

"777754."

"Buzz!!!"

"Ahhhh!!! Work Stupid door!—" Natsu yelled and the door opened

"Now you opened! Do I need to yell at you whenever I'm going in?" Natsu said and walks inside the room

He went immediately at the sofa and jumps on it in prone position.

"I'm so sleepy." He said and he's eyes are getting heavy.

"What are you doing here?!" someone yelled

"Huh?" Natsu lifts his head to see a person infront of him

"Natsu Dragneel! What are you doing in my house?!" A woman yelled with her hands on his hips and she's putting up a pissed expression. She's only wearing a bath robe.

"Huh? Lu-cy? What are you doing in my house?" He asked then his head fall off the sofa and he fell asleep.

"Hey! Natsu! Don't sleep in here! And what the hell are you doing here?! Oi Natsu wake up!" Lucy yelled while shaking Natsu but he's asleep as a rock.

Minutes Earlier~

Lucy is taking her bath after doing her homeworks and studying. She's almost done with her bath when she heard that someone is trying to open up her door. She immediately finishes up washing herself and just wears her bath robe and a towel on her head. She went to the door and opens it.

"Natsu?" she said then Natsu just went inside her house. He doesn't even notice her.

"Hey! Natsu Dragneel! What are you doing here late at night? And how did you know that I live here? Are you stalking me?" Lucy said while following him at the sofa. Natsu jumps to the sofa and lays his head.

"Geez! Do you even know I'm here?!" she said

"What are you doing here?!" she yelled

"Huh?"

"Natsu Dragneel! What are you doing in my house?!"

"Huh? Lu-cy? What are you doing in my house?"

"Hey! Natsu! Don't sleep in here! And what the hell are you doing here?! Oi Natsu wake up!" Lucy yelled

"What is this man doing in my house? And he stinks in alcohol!"

Lucy caught his head with her hands. She doesn't know what she will do about Natsu. And how did he get in her house. It's almost midnight and she can't just throw him up outside.

"You should thank me because I'm a good person or I'll just drag you outside. I'll let you in for tonight." Lucy said and went to her room to get a blanket.

She returns back to her living room and put it over Natsu.

"Mom..." Natsu said in his sleep while Lucy is putting the blanket on his shoulders

Lucy smiles and went back to her room to sleep.

---

To be continued...