Chapter 5

I can't believe this guy. He did transfer to all my subjects. All my friends from different class asked me 'what is he doing here?' I'm getting tired to answering to that question. He keeps on sitting beside me and it really gets irritating because he just come to class to fall asleep. I didn't even get how this guy always passes his exam without even listening.

As always keeping my temper. I don't think I can handle this guy. But I need to endure it.

'Why don't you just enjoy it?' My subconscious said

Alright, let's just consider this part of the game. But I still haven't made any move yet.

Does that mean he got the upper hand now?

Oh! No! No! No! I can't accept that! I'll make sure I always get the upper hand.

I need to use my strategies on him. Strategy no. 1: If you want to get the man you want, look for his weakness. And that weakness that boys can't resist over me is my puppy eyes.

I just need to find an exact timing to do it. 

We are seated at the far back with the window on my left side and him on my ride side sleeping. It's Math class and the teacher is just taking lectures. 

I got a perfect idea. He still has this sleeping face on me. I just stare at him while sleeping. I don't know if it will work on him but it always work for me. If I am sleeping and some stares at me for a long time I will wake up. I don't know but I always have that instincts.

I stare at him with my heads rested on my left fist. I stare at him with a smile on my face, no more like a grin.

He's cute when he's sleeping. His eyelashes are really long and it's cute. His lips look so soft and kissable. I bet his a good kisser because he's a player. It's not like I want to kiss it.  I hate this guy, that's why I really want to break him.

I keep on staring at him until Ms. Connell call for me.

"Ms. Heartfilia. Can you get here in the board and answer this problem?" Ughh.. I was about to wake him up. Can't you answer your own problem and you are asking for my help to answer it for you? I just get up from my chair and went to the board and grab the white board marker

I answer the problem in no time and return in my seat.

I heard murmurs again.

"She's really amazing."

"Yeah, even though she is not listening she still gets to answer it right."

How did they know that I'm not listening? Are they looking at me? Freaks!

"As ever. You are still the topic of the class." Erza said in front of me

"Let them say whatever they want" I said

Erza is used to this kind of response from me so she didn't mind it at all.

I stare at Natsu again but he is already awake and staring at me. Wow then this is great. He will think that I fall for him already. This is will gets easy from now on. I just need to get his trust and all. Then I won! I can't wait for my victory!

I keep on staring at him. I even gave him a wink that startles him. He turns his head at the other side. 'Hey King are you blushing?' I said to myself. I see him stretch his arms in the air.

"Alright Mr. Dragneel come here and answer this problem." Ms. Connel said

Jackpot Dragneel. Goodluck answering that problem without even listening. I smirk at him while walking to the board.

"I don't know Miss Conell." He said

What?! Is he joking or what?

"You don't know? But you have the guts to sleep in my class?" Ms. Conell raises her voice

"I'm sorry I was just joking. Don't get mad or you'll get wrinkles." He said look at me.

He started to scribble down the board and he finished the problem. He answered it right.

He's totally a genius. I can't believe it. This is the first time I got in class with him and it truly amazes me.

"I'm smart too you know." He whispered and I look at my classmate also Ms. Conell's jaws on the floor.

The school bell already rung and Ms. Conell still in state of shock. We pass through her with Natsu behind me.

"Close your mouth Miss Conell or a fly will land on it." He said and closes the mouth of Ms. Conell.

"Amazed?" he said

"I will admit that you are great." I said having a smirk on my face

"Well I just did that for you Luce." He said and places his arm on my shoulder

"Luce?" I asked

"Yup! That's your nickname from now on." He said. What the? He already gave me a nickname? We haven't even dated yet! But I think it's alright this way. Giving a nickname to a girl means you like her.

Yes! Lucy-2 Dragneel-1

--

To be continued...