Chapter 24

Lucy's POV

"I won Dragneel. What are you going to do now? Oh! I remember you are going to leave me alone from now on." I said sarcastically

"Lucy, please give me another chance. I won't leave you as you said. I don't want to be away from you. Please, just one more chance." Natsu said begging for another chance to get me.

I was startled what he did next. He get into his knees and says "I will do anything just state it."

"What are you doing? Get up." I said while pulling him up

"Lucy just please." He said

"Alright. I'll give you a chance." I said and his expression lit up a big smile on his face

"Really?! What is it princess I'll do anything." He said

"Go on a date with Lisanna-"

"What?!" he reacted before I finished my sentence

"Just let me finish will you. Go on a date with Lisanna and dumped her after that. Can you do it?" I asked in cross-arms.

"I'll do it." He said

"Good if you finished your job you can come back to me and I'll be your girlfriend." I said and left him at the back of the building of our school.

As I said earlier to Natsu I won. We won the School festival. And it's time for Lisanna to payback what she owes me.

---

Natsu went out early, maybe to prepare for HIS date with Lisanna. I can't help myself but to follow him. I disguise myself and cover up and watch him from afar.

Its 9:00 and we are at the Magnolia Park and he is sitting at a bench holding a bouquet of red roses. I don't know for some reason I felt a bit guilty of my decision. But this is the only way to get revenge at Lisanna.

I get my phone from my handbag and dialed Natsu's number. In a matter of seconds he picked up.

"Natsu! I've changed my mind. Call off your date with Lisanna. No just leave the park and don't tell anything to Lisanna." I said. I can see his face crumpled after.

"What? Lucy, I thought we agreed with this already?" He said.

"Just leave the place and we talk later. Bye." I said and hung up the phone. I didn't wait for him to leave the place. I returned back to my car and went to Erza's place.

"Erza, am I being a little hard on Lisanna. She is the sister of Mira after all." I said while playing with the cake she gave me. Erza shrugged and didn't even bother to look at me. She is baking more cakes as always.

"But I still want her to pay for what she had done. I don't know what I'm actually feeling about her but I don't want her to be with Natsu. I get irritated whenever I see her with him." I said

"Lucy. You're just jealous." She said and placing the batter on the pan

"Me?! Lucy Heartfilia, Jealous?!" I said sarcastically after a laugh. Erza nodded and put the pan into the oven.

"If Natsu really likes you, he should know what you are feeling towards her and make the move for her to give up on him. Not you making him do something he didn't want to do to achieve 'something' else. And what I mean by something else is you." She said. If Erza was right then I was right about my decision of backing out with my plan.

---

I jump to my bed and grab my phone. I haven't checked it out since I leave the park. I was surprised to see lots of missed calls from Natsu so I called him immediately.

"Natsu, where are you?" I said sitting up

"At your door." He said. I immediately get up and leave my room to go to my door.

"What do you mean?" I said opening up my door and saw him standing there with a tulips on his left hand.

"For you, my lady." He said and hand me the flower. I accept it and said my gratitude. I let him in and we both seated at the couch.

I asked him what he did after the call. He answered me with a silence and I didn't ask him anymore questions. There is a silence between us and I'm not comfortable in this atmosphere.

"I leave just as you said. And Lisanna called after that." He said. I wait for him to continue but he remains silent again. I never knew that Natsu Dragneel can be this silent.

"What did you say?" I asked

"I said, I forgot that we are going to have a date. And I dumped her already. She will never bother me or you or us again." He said and holds my hand.

"You did that? But I already canceled my plan on Lisanna because I felt guilty about it." I said

"I know Lucy, I know. And I bet I also know something you didn't know for yourself." He said and let out a mischievous grin. The awkwardness is lifting up and I much like this than the silence of Natsu.

"What?" I asked

"That you are jealous. I saw you earlier at the park. I knew that you already love me." He said that made me blush really hard.

"W-W-What are you talking about???!!!" I stutter while looking away.

"Lucy, look at me." He said and holds my face and turned it back to face him.

"You are mine and I am yours." He said that made my heart skip a bit. Lucy you can't. You can't.

---

To be continued...