Chapter 30

Juvia's POV

"Juvia feels bad about Lucy-san." I said talking to myself on my way home. I don't know the reason why she's sad about her birthday. Birthdays are supposed to give a smile and happiness to everyone.

"It was a surprised to Juvia to see Lucy-san's weak side." I guess even the hardest seashells are soft inside.

"Juvia! Talking to yourself again?" one of the girl from my class, Toka Akihochi said while riding on her bicycle. 

"hahaha it's nothing! Juvia is just thinking." I said while waving my hands

"You're really funny Juvia. Be careful going home!" She said and dash away.

I'm glad that I can normal talk to people like this. Unlike the first day of class that I can't even open my mouth to speak with them. That's why I get bullied a lot during the first month of school. I've just realized that it's almost a month also since I met Lucy-san and the others.

---

A month ago~

"Come on Juvia. Give us your wallet already. We are just going to take a bit like always." Riko said while cornering me in the wall with her two friends, Hatsumi and Chizuku. Every day the three of them drag me here in the girl's bathroom to rob me. They always ask money from me. I don't know what they are doing with the money they've got from me. Since I'm too afraid to talk back to them, I always give what they want. I'm afraid that they might hurt me if I didn't give any. But since I already gave them almost all my money, which was supposed to be my whole month allowance, I refuse to give them what has been left to me.

"Juvia don't have any today." I said

"Yeah right." Riko said forcefully taking my wallet in my pocket

"That's my mom's favorite wallet!" I talked back trying to get back my wallet from her but I was pushed at the cubicle by the other two.

"Just die in there!" Hatsumi said. I was crying my eyes out. I can't even do anything to fight back.

"Get out." A woman said. I peeked out the cubicle and saw a young blonde came in.

"Who do you think you're glaring at?! Do you want a beating?" Riko said and attempt to slap her, but she caught her arm and twisted it behind her back.

"Seriously." Chizuku said and attempt to attack the girl also but before she even do anything the blonde kick her in the stomach. (A/N: Chizuku is fat. XD)

"Hey! Who are you?" Hatsumi asked

"You don't know me? I guess you guys are new in this school."

"Ha! So you think you're a Queen or something in this school?" Hatsumi tries to slap the blonde several time but she dodge it all. She holds Hatsumi's hand and slap her really hard.

"Seriously you!" Chizuku said and plans to attack her again but she also receives a painful slap from the blonde.

The three of them are teaming up to her but she keeps on countering whatever they are doing to her.

"Get lost." She said

"Let's go." Hatsumi said

"Hey! I'm only leaving because I'm not in a good condition lately." Riko said

"Hey! We'll fight properly next time." Chizuku said

"Why would I meet you again? The Queen would never meet such peasants again."

I've never seen such a person before. She's so cool. She's like my knight in shimmering skirt.

"T-Thank you. Y-You're so cool back there." I said

"That was nothing. Who are those girls?" she asked

"They are my classmates."

"Were they always doing that to you?" I nodded

"Do you want to be my friend?" She smiled. "My name's Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you." She said offering her hand

"J-Juvia Lockser. Nice to meet you Heartfilia-san." I said and shake her hand

"Lucy is enough. We're friends now. Those girls won't bother you again, I promise."

"Thank you Lucy-san!"

"Um.. That will do. Come with me and I'll introduce you to my friends."

---

To be continued...