Chapter 4 (Revised)

Amber burst into tears as soon as they've gotten inside the car. She was crying like crazy while clutching her chest in pain. She can't even open her eyes properly because of her tears falling like water falls. She head is aching whenever she remembered the sight of Eric making out with a woman.

Ken hugged her silently to comfort her, which made her cry even more.

Heuk. Hic. Hic.

"It hurts...I, I saw Eric cheating on me! I'm so angry... It's so painful..aaahh. I, I should've listened to you...when you...told me that he's a jerk."

Ken stroke her back as she let her cousin to cry in his arms.

"He said, he's sick of me dressing like a man."

"Hm, didn't he know about your reason?" Maingat na tanong ni Ken.

"Yeah, but he told me...it's my fault for putting myself in this."

"What?! That fucking bastard!" Galit na wika ni Ken. He swear that if he ever saw that bastard, he's going to destroy his face.

Amber was truly scarred because of that incident. Mahigit dalawang taon na ang nakakalipas ng mangyari iyon but Amber hasn't truly gotten over it.

The incident was caused by some obsessed and crazy stalker fans of Amber. It was truly scary that even Ken shuddered after hearing what happened. Three of them were already in jail except for that one sleazy guy who managed to escape the investigators.

Amber was forced to stopped appearing in the limelight and went to psychiatrist to ease her trauma. Her parents wanted Amber to stop but she's so stubborn in refusing.

For Amber modeling is her passion, and it's not wrong to say that it's almost her everything. Stopping her means is the same as cutting legs and depriving her the freedom to walk, that's how much she love modeling.

While Eric, that son of a bitch! Can't he fucking understand Amber's situation? If he truly loves her he should've acknowledge Amber's sacrifice and support her for doing what he love. But then again, what would Ken expect to that scumbag? He's a garbage for cheating and hurting her cousin's pride.

Ken admits that he's also a piece of shit for being a playboy but whenever he got into a relationship, he would only focus to only one girl.

"I, I didn't choose to be in this situation because I wanted to. I want to go out freely without hiding who I am too."

"It's alright Amber." Ken said in a soothing voice while caressing her back as she cried.

Ikinulong ni Amber ang kanyang sarili sa loob ng kwarto niya. She cried her heart out during the first 2 days of her break up with Eric. Her parents are worried at her especially her dad, who seems to want to kill Eric for hurting her.

Limang araw ang lumipas and her mind finally became clear. The pain is still there but Amber manage to pull herself together, thinking that there is no use on crying over a cheater like him.

Eric is a bastard who fucking lose a gem called Amber.

***

Bumisita si Ken sa mansion nila Amber upang kumustahin ang kanyang pinsan. Ever since that night, Amber shut herself and Ken though that she needed a time alone.

It's been almost two weeks and he decided to visit her, and take her outside to make her forget her heartache even for a short time.

"Hi tita!" He cheerfully greeted his aunt ng makita niya ito na naka-upo sa living room habang na nonood ng tv.

"Oh Ken, hello." Eleanor replied with a smile. Lumapit si Ken at bahagyang hinalikan ang pisngi nito.

"What brought you here?"