Epilogue

"Get out here! We don't want to play with you!"

"Yeah, He's right you're so ugly, unlike us!" The girl said and pushed the other girl until she fell on the ground and the laughed at her. Then suddenly a boy saw what happened and he immediately ran to the girl who's now crying on the ground.

"Hey! Stay away from her and don't ever show your face on us. I'll punch you if i'll see your ugly faces!" He shouted on them. The children got scared and they leave the place immediately.

"Hi, beautiful girl are you alright?" He said and the girl shook her head.

The boy saw a litle scratch on the girls hand. She wiped the dirt away and she place a band-aid in there.

"I always have a band-aid on my pocket because sometimes I got a lot scratches and wounds." He said.

"Hey, don't cry." He said as he dried the girl's tears.

"Come we're going to that tree and let's watch sunset." He said at he is pointing the tree.

The girl stood up from the ground and she removed the dirt from her dress. The boy held her hand and they ran towards the tree.

"By the way, My name is Paul Isaiah Collins but you can call me Sai." He said while sitting on the ground under the big tree.

"You've got a long name."The girl uttered.

"Hmm. How about you? What's you're name?" He ask while looking at the girl's eyes.

"I'm Amber Wilson." The girl answered.

"Amber Weslon? Well you've got a nice name." He said while starring at the girls innocent face. The girls eyebrow furrowed.

"It's Wilson not Weslon."

"Oh, i'm sorry. I have a trouble in saying some words I always switch the letters." He said ang laughed.

"Ahm. Thank you for saving me from those kids Paul Isaiah."

"No worries Weslon."

"Ah! I told you it's Wilson."

"Yeah, whatever i'll just call you West."

"Look at that--" The girl said why pointing to the sky.

"---it's so beautiful. It's my first time to watch a sunset." The girl said happily and he just stayed at her with admiration.

"Oh no! It's getting late now." She said while looking at her cute wristwatch. "I need to go home now. Thank you for bringing me here P. I."She said and she started to run.

"P.I?" He said confusedly. "Hey wait for me!"

"Yeah, Your name is too long so i'll call you P I. See you tomorrow." She shouted while waving her hand.

The boy went home to thier house and he keep on telling his parents about the girl that she met in the park.

"Dad, I met a girl in the park. I saved her from the bullies." He's farher pats his head.

"Good job son."

"She's so beautiful like mon and she called me P.I. because she said that my name is too long." He said and blushed a bit.

"Oh, it seems that our little boy has a crush." His mom said while placing the food on his plate.

Since that day P.I and West always playing together under the big three in the park and they always watching the sunset before they go home.