Chapter 13 (Revised)

Isaac looked at Ken curiously. He wondered why Ken and Amber were arguing about him going to England.

'Did something happen before?' He thought.

It was his first time to see Ken overreact like that. It's as if Amber is going into a dangerous place which confuses him a lot because he knew that Amber was born and raised in England. And it made him wonder if there's a different reason why Amber decided to move here.

"Hey man, are you two alright?

"Yeah...don't mind it," Ken answered with a heavy sigh before climbing to bed to sleep beside Rex.

After that day, Isaac went back to focusing on his restaurant. He's been so busy lately because he has a lot of things to do. Isaac has been thinking of ways to improve his restaurant and maintain customer satisfaction. He's also been testing and experimenting with new recipes while broadening his palate.

Ngunit sa kabila ng kanyang hectic na schedule, ay dumadalas ang pagpasok ni Amber sa kanyang isipan. Sumandal siya sa kanyang swivel chair at binitawan ang hawak niyang ballpoint pen. He hasn't been able to step in the kitchen lately because of the papers that his manager handed to him.

He let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes to take a short rest. Isaac was about to sleep when his phone suddenly pinged. He picked up his phone and saw a notification on Instagram from Ken's private account.

Ken has photography as his hobby and he sometimes posts his shots on his private account. He posted great shots of Japan's scenery making Isaac want to visit those places.

Isaac scrolled down and stopped when he saw a candid photo of Amber where he was standing on the street, and behind her are the bright lights of the city. He immediately took a screenshot of the photo and saved it in his gallery.

He unconsciously started to browse Ken's posts and saved Amber's photos. Napatigil siya sa pag-scroll ng makita niya nag isang video clip na i-pinost ni Ken. He immediately clicked the clip and it showed Amber looking in the distance. He then turns his gaze and smiled toward the camera after noticing it.

"..."

Isaac's eyes were suddenly glued to his screen. He's face flushed at pakiramdam niya ay tila may tumama sa kanyang puso. He couldn't stop himself from replaying the clip over and over again. Amber's smile was so beautiful that he keeps on wanting to see it.

Napahilamos ng mukha si Isaac when he suddenly became aware of what he was doing. His heart was pounding like crazy.

"What the hell is this? Am I attracted to him?"

"!"

No, no, no!

Isaac quickly shook his head and took a deep breath to calm himself.

"There's nothing wrong in admiring someone's appearance. Amber is handsome...no, should I call him beautiful? Well, I can't deny that even in men's perspective Amber really has a striking appearance." He said in excuse.

"Mm, that must be it." He mumbled while nodding his head in agreement with his reason.

***

Xander was slightly trembling, his heart was throbbing crazily because of anxiety.

'It's okay, Amber. You got his!' He repeatedly said in his mind.

He was using Xanderson Smith as his identity, so it should be fine. However, he still couldn't get rid of his nervousness and fear.

What is he's here? What if he learned that Xander's real identity is Amber Wilson? What if he'll come and her again?

"Hoh! Deep breathes, deep breathes." Ika niya, habang kinakalma ang kanyang sarili.