Chapter 9 (Revised)

"Good morning everyone. I'm sorry for holding us behind schedule," Xander said as soon as he arrived, "So please have these as an apology."

A few people came in the set, at may dala-dala silang coffee from Starbucks and doughnuts.

"Oh...Cool!"

"Thanks Xander!"

"Haha...I should be the one thanking you." He modestly replied.

Isaac accidentally meet his eyes, "Oh, Isaac!"

Lumapit si Amber kay Isaac na may dala-dalang kape at doughnut glazed with chocolate and topped with nuts. She was still embarrassed about what happened yesterday, but she decided to pretend that it was nothing. She's nervous that Isaac might question her or suspect na nag-prepretend siya bilang lalaki.

"Here," ibinigay niya ang dala-dala niyang kape at doughnut, "Thank you for looking after me yesterday."

"No problem...are you feeling okay now?"

"Yup!"

"You're so resilient. Parang hindi ka nagkasakit," Isaac replied, seeing him looking so cheerful early in the morning.

"I know. I am also amazed by my body's immunity," sagot nito saka humalakhak. "Even if I'm feeling unwell, I'm still going to attend today's photoshoot no matter what. I don't want to be inconvenience and mess everyone's schedule just because I'm sick."

"Well, aren't you a passionate one."

"Haha. Of course," Amber replied with a genuine smile on her face.

Isaac couldn't take his eyes away from Amber. And that smile on his face, made Isaac to feel weird.

Beautiful. That word again popped in his mind when he saw Amber smiling like that. He also couldn't erased Amber's appearance that he saw yesterday. Why is he thinking about him? It was unacceptable since Amber is a guy and it's really weird.

"Xander!"

"Oh, they're calling me. I'll leave ya here mate," He said and left.

* * *

"Xander tilt your head a little bit."

He quickly followed the photographer's direction and tilted his head, "Mn, that's it."

Xander was sitting on a chair, like a villain. He's holding a cigar with his left while puffing smoke. The top of his shirt were left unbuttoned showing some of his chest. While Lara was sitting on the floor with her head on Xander's lap. She was wearing a beautiful off-shoulder red gown, embroidered with intricate floral patterns made of red and silver threads, with sequins, beads and fine laces. She had a look of a desperate woman wanting to escape from a dangerous guy.

"They look amazing," ika ni Jamaica na sinang-ayonan naman ni Isaac. Xander is really in character. He looks like a dangerous yet charismatic villain.

"It's almost lunch now, let's take 2 hours break."

Amber immediately excused herself after hearing the director. He really wanted to finished this as soon as possible and lay on his bed. May kaunting sinat pa siya at pakiramdam niya ay tila sinusuntok ang puson niya dahil sa sakit.

"Tanya," Tawag ni Amber sa kanyang assistant at agad namang lumapit ang dalaga sa kanya. "Can you get me my meds? I still have a little fever and my cramps is killing me! I want to end this quickly. How long until we finished this?" She gravely said.

"Isn't it possible to take all my photos that they needed? Can you asked them if that's possible?" Dugtong niya rito.

"I'll ask them," sagot ni Tanya. Ibinigay muna niya ang mga gamot kay Amber before she left to tell them about Amber's request.