Chapter 5 (Revised)

Isaac frown when he heard a loud laughter from nearby. He was regretting his decision for attending this pool party, but he'd rather be here than being dragged to the shopping mall by his mother.

It was like a torture for him, walking around while carrying bags without any rest and what worse is when her mom ask him which one is better and prettier. How the hell will he going to answer that when all of the clothes that she's showing to him looks the same.

Of course he has a good eye in terms of fashion or clothes since he's also a model, but to be fair it'll make him lose his mind when all he's been doing is looking on hundreds of clothes that her mom's trying to buy.

Umupo siya habang tahimik na uminom ng alak. Rex was enjoying chugging some drinks near the pool while Ken was swimming along with some girls.

"Did he not come?"

He remembered that Ken arrived late, since he went to pick Amber to join them, ngunit hindi pa niya nakikita ang binata magmula kanina.

"Hey Xander would you like some of this?"

"Of course."

"Yay, well feed you!"

Napabaling si Isaac sa kanang direksyon niya when he heard a refreshing laughter. He saw a tall and lean man with a glossy black hair surrounded by girls.

He frowned at this sight, Isaac doesn't enjoy being surrounded by girls and he felt annoyed whenever they tried to flirt or seduced him. He dislike it, but it doesn't mean that he's a virgin. He did slept with women before, but you can count on your fingers how many times he did it, kumpara sa dalawang kaibigan niya that has a raging hormones.

He was about to leave when a voice suddenly called.

"Isaac?"

Lumingon siya sa pinagmulan ng boses, and saw the man who was surrounded with girls smiling at him.

"Will you excuse me for a moment?" He gently said to the girls.

"Aww...are you leaving?"

"Okay, but come back quickly. It's fun when Xander is around."

He walked out from the girls who reluctantly let go of him, at nagtungo ang binata palapit kay Isaac.

"Let's get out of here!" He said in a hurried voice.

Isaac was confused but before he can react, hinawakan siya ni Amber sa magkabilang balikat ni at itinulak siya paalis sa kinaroroonan nila.

"Ah, you saved me!" Amber said in a tired voice saka siya umupo sa recliner chair. They currently escape the party and fled to the other side of the resort.

"I want to get out from there, but they won't let me escape. That donkey was nowhere to be seen," He said with a clear frustration on his face.

"Donkey?"

"Ken."

"Pfft."

Isaac can't help but to laugh at his insult.

"Have you been here for a while?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, I've been stuck here for 2 hours already. How bout you? I thought you didn't come."

Isaac sighed.

"I been here since the party started," His face crumpled in annoyance.

"That must be tough," Amber said as he laughed, "Ah!"

Biglang tumayo si Amber dahilan upang magulat si Isaac. He suddenly left in a hurry and stopped a woman who seemed to be a server. He talked to her for a moment before walking back to their place.