Chapter 6 (Revised)

Maagang nagising si Amber, alas cuatro palang ng umaga ay kumakain na siya ng almusal. She's currently eating a light meal today, which consists of salad a piece of toasted bread with egg and bacon with a steaming got coffee to wake her up.

Agad siyang nagtungo sa banyo matpos siyang makakain ng almusal upang maligo. She dried her hair after taking a bath and tied it and wore a casual clothes.

By six am, she's already on the way to the studio for her shoot. As soon as they arrived at the building, agad siyang sinalubong ng kanyang dalawang P.A. Dinala ni Carlo ang kanyang bag na naglalaman ng spare change, few makeup, sanitizers, wipes and other personal stuffs, while Tanya handed her another cup of coffee that she get from Amber's favorite coffee shop. She also give her a brief details, informing her about what are they going to do for today.

Agad silang naglakad patungo sa dressing room na naka-assign sa kanya, upang masimulan na siyang ayusan at bihisan ng mga stylist at make-up artist na naroon.

Amber heard that she's going to work with another male model for today, along with Lara and Jamaica. The other models were taking a photoshoot from a different location. The three of them, along with the other male model will have their next photoshoot in Palawan after their session in the studio.

Nasalubong ni Amber ang isa sa mga designer ng clothing line na si Mera Wang, habang papunta sila sa kanyang dressing room.

"Good morning Ms. Wang, It's good to see you!"

"Oh my, Xander. It's good to see you too!"  She smiled as he kissed her cheek, "You're early as always."

"Haha. . .of course, I don't want to be an inconvenience to everyone and it's unprofessional to be late without a valid reason," He answered with a confident voice.

"If only all the models, think the same way as you do. . .well, I don't want to hold you back any longer. I'll see you later at the studio."

Xander nodded and Mera smiled before walking pass him. Nagpatuloy naman sa paglalakad sila Xander, Carlos at Tanya patungo sa dressing room.

"Good morning everyone, I'll be in your care again today."

Xander greeted everyone with a polite smile as soon as he stepped inside the room.

"Morning!"

"Hey, Xander!"

Walang sinayang na oras ang mga staff na naka-assign kay Xander, the make up artist highlighted his features and contoured his face to make it appear more manly. He also wore a pair of red contacts to change his eye color.

The hairstylist put hair extensions to his natural long black hair to add more volume on it, before straightening it and styling it into a slicked back hair with a few lose strand to complete the look.

Xander wore a military inspired outfit, with golden threads and chains. The outfit also come with a half cape attached to his shoulder. It was embroidered with fine and artistic pattern using gold and silver threads. He also wore black boots and a military cap to complete the look.

"Ohh...!" The women gasped at Xander's finished look.

"You look like you came out straight from a fairytale book, Xander."

He smiled, "It was all thanks to you."

* * *

Isaac was silently sitting on the corner of the studio while waiting for the photoshoot to start.

"It's nice to see you again, Isaac."

He tore his gaze away from his phone and look toward the girl standing in front of him.