Chapter 11 (Revised)

Ken and Amber arrived at the race track where Rex invited them to hang out. Sakto naming dumating si Isaac at pumarada sa tabi ng kotse ni Ken.

"Hey wake up!" Ika ni Ken, saka niya yinugyog ang kanyang pinsan upang gisingin ito.

"Five more minutes," He grumbled.

"But Rex is already waiting for us."

"Sunod na lang ako," Amber replied and turned his back away from Ken.

"Fine."

He left the aircon open and closed the door leaving Amber inside the car. Hindi na niya ito sinubukang kulitin dahil alam niyang pagod ito. Kagagaling niya lang kasi sa isang photo shoot, and he had a meeting earlier prior to his next project.

Ken approaches Isaac, who just got out of his car, wearing a frown.

"Yo man! Why the long face?"

"Tch. I got stuck in the traffic for nearly 40 minutes!" Isaac grumbled, "Why can't we just meet somewhere nearby?"

"Tell that to Montero. Siya ang may pakana na dito tayo sa race track tumambay."

"By the way, I don't see Amber. Hindi ba siya sumama?" Tanong ni Isaac ng mapansin niyang wala ang binata.

Ken sighed. He slightly tilted his head to his car and used his thumb to point at Amber.

"Inside. He's asleep," Sagot niya. "I tried waking him up kaso ayaw niyang gumising. I think he was tired. Galling kasi siya sa photo shoot kanina."

"I see," Isaac said and gave a glance in Amber's direction. "Sa ating apat, siya ata ang may pinaka-busy na schedule," He shook his head and chuckled.

"Right? He's flying to England on Thursday for another photoshoot." Ken laughed as they walk to where Rex is leaving Amber.

***

Amber woke up feeling a little refreshed. She grabbed her phone from the dashboard to look at the time.

"Damn, I slept for 25 minutes."

She took out a mirror to check herself out and saw her wig a little messed up. She was about to fix it, but she decided to remove it completely because her head felt stuffy. Amber also removed her tight bun and ran her fingers through her hair before massaging her scalp.

"Haa..." She sighed in relief feeling the lightness on her head as she massaged it.

"I think it's alright to let down my hair. There are men with long hairs," kibit-balikat na ika niya. She tied her hair into a half ponytail and put out a few strands of loose hair.

"Right, time to go." She nodded and left the car.

Amber arrived at the race track and saw Ken and Isaac sitting on the bleachers.

"Oh, Amber's here," Ken said and waved his hand to gesture for him to come down.

Isaac turned his head and saw Amber approaching them. He was stunned when he saw Amber looking different than his usual style.

Nakasuot siya ng long striped dark blue polo at gray shorts paired with white shoes. Amber also wore his natural long black hair, allowing Isaac to remember the first time he saw him without a wig during their stay in Bataan. However, what took his attention is Amber's tan skin.

'He looks hot.'

"Huh?" Isaac internally shook his head.

What the hell is he thinking!? He's acting weird again.

'Well, there is nothing wrong in admiring someone's appearance,' Isaac thought while nodding his head to console himself.

"Yo!" Amber greeted them and sat on the empty chair beside Isaac.