Chapter 26

Isaiah's Pov

2 years later....

Kumusta na kaya siya?

Matagal ko ng hindi siya nakakamusta kay Ken. Ano kayang ginagawa niya ngayon?

Dalawang taon na ang nakakalipas mula ng nanyari ang insidenteng yon.

Rex's father is now in the prison and Rex is the one who manages their company and me I now also managing our company for 1year.

When Amber and her family flew to London to continue her medication in there, Ken finished his studies in UP before he followed them in London, 3 months ago after our graduation.

Before he flew to London, I told him that i'm Amber's childhood friend and I also confessed to him that i'm inlove to Amber. He was shocked when I told him that but when he recovered he tapped my shoulder and smiled.

"Don't worry, babalitaan kita tungkol sakanya." That is what he told me before he left the country.

The last news that I recieved from Ken is, Amber is doing great and she enrolled herself in Culinary Arts and that was 4 months ago.

When I read his text, I cant help but to smile because I remember the time when she's disguising as a man and we went to eat in a restaurant in Tagaytay. She told us that she wants to take Culinary Arts.

After awhile I heard the flight attendant anoumcing that the plane is now arrived at California and it's about going to land at the airport now.

When the plane landed on the airport. I went out immediately to take a cab papunta sa old house namin. It's a good thing that mom and dad didn't sell the house.

I went here in California to have some vacation at para narin maka-relax at mawala sa isipan ko ang tambak tambak na papeles sa harap ng mesa ko.

"Ah, I can remember the old memories of my childhood days in this house." I said and smiled when I already entered the house.

I went inside my old room at nahiga ako sa kama. Mabuti na lang at na well maintained ito ng care taker na na-hire nila mom and dad.

I WOKE UP AT 3:00 pm. Hindi kp namalayan na nakatulog na pala ako. Maybe because napagod ako sa byahe and also I have a jet lag.

I decided to go out and take a little walk. My feet brought me to the park where I first met her.

I went to the big tree kung saan madalas kaming tumambay ni Amber noon. Napangiti ako ng makita ko ang puno. It was grown more bigger and the branches became more bigger and longger at napakayabong ng mga dahon nito.

Naglakad ako palapit sa puno ng may mamataan akong babae na nakaupo sa silong nito. I thought it she's an stranger pero nagulat na lang ako ng lumingon ito sa akin saka niya ako nginitian.

"Hi, Isaiah long time no see. I didn't know that I will see you in here." She said and smiled.

"Y-Yeah." I said as I sit beside her.

"Oh, by the way I want to say thank you for staying at the hospital when i'm in coma. Ken informed me that you and Rex always came to visit me. And at the same time, I want to say sorry for lying to you because that time i'm disguising as a boy." She said while looking at my eyes.

Ngayon ko lang siya napagmasdan ng maigi. I was really captivated by her electric blue eyes that shows different emotions. Her pinkish sext lips and a natural pinkish cheeks with her long black ebony hair that complements her fair white skin.

"You know I really thought that I was a gay that time because i'm really attracted to you." I said and chuckled.

"R-Really?" She said and her eyes widened then she broke into laughter.

"H-Hey don't laugh at me. It's not my fault." I said.

A long silence devour us while we are staring at the sunset.

"Everytime that I went here in Malibu. I always went here at this tree, hoping that my I will see West in here and now i'm really happy because at this time I already saw her and she's right beside me." I said breaking the silence.

"It's really funny I didn't know that I already saw her in the Philippines."

I stood up from the ground at humarap sakanya at bakas naman sa mukha nito ang pagtataka.

"Hi Amber Wilson. I'm Paul Isaiah Collins. I'm your childhood bestfriend, P.I." I said saka inilahad ang kamay ko sakanya.

Nagulat ako ng tumayo ito at bigla na lang niya akong niyakap ng mahigpit.

"Ah, you've never change. You always hug me like this when you are crying." I said and chuckled. I hugged her as how she hugged me.

"I-I thought I will n-never see you a-again." She said while sniffing.

"Hinintay kita rito noon, the day after your birthday pero di ka dumating. I thought nagkasakit ka kaya di ka nakapunta. I always go here everyday waiting for you until we flew to the Philippines."

"I-I'm sorry, hindi ko alam na pupunta na kami sa Philippines kinabukasan noon. I was crying and i'm having tantrums because I didn't bid my goodbye to you." She said crying.

"Sshh, don't cry my beautiful West. You know that I hate to see you crying right?" I said as I pulled out from our hug to see her face.

"When I saw your necklacace the day that the incident happened doon ko nalaman na ikaw si West. Doon ko narealize na I still have the feelings that I feel towards you way back in our childhood days here." I said as I dried her tears.

"I know masyado pa tayong bata noon para maramdaman ko 'yon. I thought it was just a crush but I have an urge to protect and love you no matter what. So I made a promise to you that I will always protect you but I failed my promise dahil 'di kita na protektahan noong nangyari yon. I'm sorry." I said sadly habang iniipit ko sa knyang tainga ang mga buhok na hunaharang sa mukha niya.

"When you and your family flew to London I want to follow you but I decided not to go because I believe if we really meant to see each other again the destiny will make a way for us and I told myself that when the day will come that we will see each other again i'm going to confessed my feelings to you."

"I love you Amber, I really love you, my West. I really do."

"P. I." She said and I smiled to her as I caressed her cheek.

"I know. I know you only see me as your childhood bestfriend but please Amber. I'm begging you to let me love you. I won't ask you to love me back because I know it is too much for just let me loce you." I pleaded.

"The truth is--" She said at umiwas ito ng tingin.

"The truth is, I-I like you P.I." She said and blushed.

"I-I want you to wait for me because i'm sure that my feelings towards you will go deeper sooner or later." She said shyly.

"YES! YES! Thank you. Thank you for the chance Amber thank you!" I said happily saka ko siya niyakap.

"We have lot of things to catch up. Alam kong hindi na natin masyadong kilala ang isa't isa dahil marami ng nagbago but i'm looking forward for the day that we do." I said softly and kissed her forehead.

"I will never blow this chance Amber, I will never be." I said and she smiled.

"I know P.I, I know." She said and I kissed her lovingly and passionately.