Chapter 23

When I arrived at home and finished our dinner, dad and I went up to the library.

Dad sat on his swivel chair while i'm facing the book shelf and trying to find a novel to read.

"I know what you've done Amber!" Dad said in a serious tone.

Binalik ko naman ang librong hawak ko sa book shelf at umupo sa harap ng desk nito.

"What?" I said although alam ko na ang sasabihin niya.

"What a cunning young lady!" ani nito saka umiling iling.

"I know you made an investigation on your own!" ani nito at bumuga ng hangin.

"I don't know how did you convince my father to send you some of his P.I in his agency!" ani nito at napatawa naman ako.

"Grandpa will give me what I want! By the way dad, paano mo pala nalaman?"

"You're granda pa called me. Hindi daw niya macontact ang phone mo so he called me and ask about the progress of his P.I's investigation."

"I ask grandpa to send some P.I and I told him that I don't have trust sa P.I na hinire mo dad. And yeah I was right!" I said.

"Alam ko na rin kung sino ang may kagagawan ng lahat ng to. I didn't know that you and mom has interesting lovestory. So technically, pag hindi pala kayo ang nagkatuluyan ni mom, Leonard will be my father." I said and laughed. Nanlaki naman ang mata ni papa dahil sa sinabi ko.

"H-How did you know about it?" Wika nito.

"I have my ways dad!" I said and grinned.

"Uh, just a moment dad. May kukunin ako sa room. I'll be back." Dad nodded.

I went to my room and I pick the folder on my table then I went back to the library.

"Here!" I said at inilapag ko ang folder sa desk ni papa.

"What's this!" He said at kinuha iyon.

"H-How on earth? D-Did you get this info?"

"I get it from Morris and Felton. I told them to invistegate about the SUV and all the threats that you've got, up to the spies in our company and all of of that was orchestrated by Raven Corp. And I suggest dad, that you need to change you're secretary immediately. I'll ask the P.I's to check all the backgrounds of the people who will apply as you're secretary." I said.

"...And the process of hiring your new secretary is now started because I already fired you're current secretary awhile ago."

"W-Why did you do that?!" He said.

"O com'n dad you knew it! She's a spy and she's the one who sent you the threat and she know about Myrna the one who secretly stoled the company's money."

"I told her to leave because if not i'll put her in the jail. And don't worry I used a voice changing device when I called her in the phone. Kaya ang alam niya kayo mismo ang nag fire sakanaya." I said and laughed.

"You are really his grand daughter. You inherited papa's IQ." Dad said and shook his head. Saka ito tumawa na sinabayan ko naman.

"KUMUSTA naman ang pag uusap niyo ni tito kagabi?" Ken whispered while we are crossing in the street with Sai and Rex and good thing walang masyadong dumadaan dito na sasakyan madalang lang kaya pa easy easy lang kami sa paglalakad.

Well hindi ako galit kay Rex dahil alam kong wala siya alam sa ginafawa ng papa niya. He's just unfurtunate to be in that situation.

"It's ok!" I said and laughed.

Rex, Ken and Sai already crossed the street at naiwan naman ako sa gitna because I drop my pen onbthe street when Rex shouted.

"Wil, LOOK OUT!"

The next thing I knew is tumakbo si Sai at dinamba ako dahilan para matumba kaming dalawa at maiwasan ang sasakyan na sasagasa saakin.

The car immediately drove away at bahagya naman itonh hinabol nila Ken and Rex para makuha ang plate number.

Our position is so akward dahil nakadapa ito saakin. Shit! My breasts hurts, damn, his so heavy. Naramdaman ko rin na masakit ang likod at ulo ko.

"Are you alright?" He asked while looking at me at hindi pa rin ito umaalis sa ibabaw ko.

"Yeah, Thanks." I said and I noticed something in his upper right part of his lips.

My eyes grew wide when I realize that it's a freaking mole! Damn! Is he the man in my dreams? The man who saved me anf the man who make ne comfortable?

He sudennly stood up and he offer his hand in me to help me to get up.

My heartbeat went erotically. That mole! I know that mole. I'm sure siya yong lalaking nasa panaginip ko.

Isaiah's Pov

Sobra akong kinabahan ng makita ko ang sasakyan na mabilis ang takbo patungo sakanya. It's a good thing that Rex shouted because of it natauhan ako bigla. I ran to him ag dinamba siya para makaiwas sa sasakyan.

My heart beats fast at parang na para bang nakikipagkarera ng magkalapit ang mukha namin.

I stared on his eyes. That Electric blud eyes, i'm sure i'd already seen them. I don't when and where.

I have this feeling that I already know Wilson a long time ago. Hindi ko lang mawari kung bakit.

Damn man! I think i'm gay! I think gusto ko na yata siya! Fuck! Why the hell this is happening to me?

Argh! I hate this fucking feeling but it feels good. Everytime na nagkakadikit ang nga balat namin there's a wierd feeling that creeps on my body.

Fuck!

I can't digest that i'm now a fucking gay!

Damn!

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter is not edited so please understand kung mag typos ang wrong grammars. I'm not really good in english language so please consider it. Thank you.