Chapter 10 (Revised)

It's been three days since her photoshoot in Bataan, and Amber's schedule was empty for the whole week. At dahil bored siya, napagdesisyonan niyang pumunta sa bahay ni Ken upang bulabugin ito.

She heard that Ken arrived from Singapore yesterday, and Amber is now standing on her cousin's doorstep ringing the doorbell.

Nakailang pindot na siya sa doorbell but there's still no someone to open it.

"That's strange," she mumbled and frown, "I thought he's home by now, but it seems like he wasn't here."

Amber tapped her foot on the ground, habang iniisip kung uuwi ba siya o hindi.

"...Well, I'll just invite myself in," ika niya saka binuksan ang pintuan gamit ang spare key na palihim niyang kinuha kay Ken.

Amber shamelessly entered Ken's house and made her way directly to the kitchen. She was thirsty and hungry at the same time, kaya naman agad niyang binuksan ang refrigerator.

"The hell? I should've eaten lunch before at home," nakasimangot na wika niya ng makita niyang walang laman ang fridge.

She took a glass of water with her and went to the living room. She sat comfortably on the sofa and took her phone out from her purse.

Mag-oorder na lang siya ng lunch online.

She was thinking what to eat habang nagbro-browse siya sa kanyang food app. Limang minuto na ang lumipas ngunit wala pa rin siyang mapiling pagkain.

"Ah!"

Amber remembered that Isaac is the owner of Enchanta, she immediately dialed his number to ask if they're doing delivery service.

She exchanged contacts with him, noong nasa Bataan sila. Amber would lie if she said that she didn't feel happy when Isaac asked her contact info.

She felt oddly nervous while waiting for Isaac to pick up his phone.

* * *

Naka upo si Isaac sa kanyang opisina habang tinitignan ang mga litrato na i-senend ng kanyang manager. It was the copy of the photos from the photoshoot. Tumigil siya sa pag i-scroll ng lumitaw ang litrato niya kasama si Amber.

It was a close up photo of them together, and during that time Isaac had a hard time keeping himself not to blush.

He couldn't put his finger on it, but Amber has a certain charm that can attract both sexes.

"Hmm?"

Kumunot ang kanyang noo nang tumunog ang kanyang phone.

As soon as he saw the name of the caller, Isaac immediately answered it as if he's been waiting for the call.

"Hello mate, are you busy?"

Bahagyang tinapunan ng tingin ni Isaac ang mga papel na nasa ibabaw ng mesa niya. The papers contains detailed information about his restaurant's expenses that he needed to check.

"Nope!" Mabilis na sagot niya.

"Great. I would like to asked a favour then."

"Yeah, sure."

"Then, come over to Ken's house and cook us a lunch."

"Okay." He replied.

"Thanks mate! Oh, right. I'm sorry but you might wanna ran over to the supermarket. Ken's fridge is as empty as my stomach. I'll pay you later when you arrived here."

"I'll be there in two hours."

"Kay, no worries. Bye!"

Napailing si Isaac matapos ang pagtawag ni Amber sa kanya.