Chapter 8 (Revised)

Amber is in really, really, bad mood. She's on her way to Bataan and was extremely tired. Kagagaling niya lang kasi mula sa Singapore, after attending her cousin's wedding from her maternal side.

She took a flight with her parents, along with Ken, around midnight after returning from Isaac's house. Halos wala siyang pahinga, kasi right after the wedding she took another flight to go back to Philippines because of her work.

Her parents stayed there to take a little vacation, samantalang si Ken naman ay nagpa-iwan upang mambabae. She wanted to stay longer too, kaso hindi pwede which irritated her dahil sa pang-iingit ni Ken.

Her body felt sore and she badly wants a massage right now. Nagpipintig din ang ulo niya dahil sa sakit, malakas ang kutob niya na lalagnatin siya dahil dito.

What's worse is she was sure na dadatnan siya ngayon dahil nagsisimula na ang pagsakit ng puson niya. Amber really had a hard time during her first and second day of her menstruation. Lagi siyang nagkakaroon ng cramps at minsan halos mamilipit na siya sa sakit which is bothersome lalo na pag may work siya.

She usually drink medicine to relieve her cramps kaso mabilis din lang mawala ang effect ng gamot kaya madalas ay tinitiis na lang niya ang sakit.

"Ah, fuck me! This is the worse."

Morning came, and like what Amber expected, she was now tied to her bed because of her high fever, body ache and her menstruation cramps.

Wala siyang choice kundi ang lumiban sa photoshoot. She doesn't want to inconvenience them and cause a delay. But if she push herself to work, she'll just cause more damage and she'll just be a total inconvenience to the staffs. She'll just focus on recovering as fast as possible.

Mariin niyang ipinikit ang kanyang mga mata dahil sa muling pagpitik ng ugat sa kanyang ulo. Nahihilo din siya dahil wala pa siyang maayos na kain dahil sa wala siyang appetite. All the food taste bland and doesn't look appetizing, but she's craving for her mom's champorado and aruzcaldo.

Her mom always cooks either of the two whenever she's sick and had no appetite to eat. Kaya naman, she tried ask her assistant to find aruzcaldo earlier.

"Ugh," she moaned in pain as she tried her best to get up and reach for the water on top of the bedside table.

CRAASHH!

* * *

Isaac decided to see Amber, after hearing from his assistant that he's sick and he haven't eaten anything yet. They're in a hurry to look for a rice porridge which he requested, but Amber's worried assistant asked Isaac to look after him for a while.

May dala-dala siyang prutas at onion soup para ibigay sa binata, hoping that he'll be able to eat even for a little.

Nasa tapat siya ng pintuan ni Amber and he was about to knock on his door, when Isaac heard a crashing sound. Mabilis niyang inilabas ang key card na ibinigay ng assistant ni Amber sa kanya, at binuksan ang pinto.

"Amber, are you okay?!"

He was worried when he heard something breaking from his room.

A pair of yellow with a golden hue look at him hazily. Isaac was momentarily nailed on the floor when he saw his appearance.

He was shocked to see Amber's long black hair draping on his shoulders. His pale face that almost drenched in sweat and his ragged breathing while looking at Isaac in dazed.

He looks beautiful.

Bahgyang nanlaki ang mga mata ni Isaac, and he unconsciously covered his mouth.