Chapter 14 (Revised)

Amber spent her childhood in Dartmoor, kaya naman kahit ilang beses pa siyang magpabalik-balik hindi pa rin niya maiwasan ang mamangha sa kagandahang taglay nito.

"Is something on your mind?" Jacob asked ng mapansin niyang tahimik si Amber.

"Hm? Well, I'm thinking of renovating our family house." She answered. Her dad gifted her the land after she expressed her desire to buy herself land in Devon.

"Why?"

"I thought it would be wonderful to have my place. Besides, I can't just keep on bothering you. What if you take your girlfriend home and had a wife later on? I would feel bad for intruding."

Biglang humalakhak si Jacob saka niya isinampay ang kanyang braso sa balikat ni Amber.

"Silly Amby," Jacob said and pinched her cheek. "Why would you be a bother? You can go to my house whenever you want and stay as long as you like. Also, I'm not in a relationship nor do I have plans to get married. I'm still young and enjoying my bachelor life."

"Young?"

"Well love, for men, age is just a number. As long as it still can get hard, then you're good to go."

Amber frowns, "Bloody hell? That's disgusting."

Jacob laughed again at her reaction.

"Anyway, are you still with that ugly little shit?" Jacob asked with his voice stained with displeasure.

She had no idea what Eric did, but he left a terrible impression on Jacob. That's why Jacob despised uttering his name and hated hearing the 'E' in Eric which she found hilarious.

Amber shakes her head, "Nah, we broke up."

"Really?"

"Yep. He cheated on me."

"What?!"

Amber chuckled. It's funny how Jacob's bright face turned sour in an instant.

"That son of a bitch! I fucking knew that he can't be trusted." Galit na wika nito. "Ha! That dog-looking ass face dared to cheat? I will kill him!"

"Don't worry. I kicked his balls so hard, that it's no surprise if he goes infertile in the future," She grinned proudly.

"That's my girl! Good job, Amby." He smiled widely in delight and pat her head.

****

"Ah, finally!" Amber exclaimed and took a deep breath of the sea's fresh air. She took advantage of the yacht deck and marveled at the gorgeous view of the beautiful arc of shingle beach, and the unspoiled coastline of Babbacombe Beach.

They're currently sailing and planning to go scuba diving later since Babbacombe Beach is also a renowned site for diving which is perfect for both beginners and seasoned divers.

The beach is located in the eastern part of Torquay. The place is a haven of tranquility and has a relaxing atmosphere. There were also small cafés and restaurants to visit whenever you're hungry or just want to have a nice hot cup of tea.

"Too bad. Ken missed this," she said and took a picture of the coastline.

Jacob laughs, "We can go with him next time."

"Right," Amber replied.

"Ah, don't move! That's a good angle." She pointed the camera toward Jacob's direction and click the shutter.

Amber started to take a lot of pictures of Jacob and her, and only stopped after she got satisfied.

After that, Amber and Jacob changed into their wetsuits and went for a dive along with a diving instructor to guide them. They enjoyed the underwater scenery for an hour before coming back to the surface.