Chapter 16 (Revised)

"It's fucking hot! I'm sweating like a nun inside a porn shop."

Isaac laughed at Amber's remark. Nasa Japan sila ngayon for a photoshoot. It was also a bit uncomfortable because of the layers of cloth that they were wearing.

He was about to decline this offer dahil gusto niyang mag-focus sa kanyang restaurant. But when he learned that Amber was going, he immediately accepted the project in a beat.

Isaac saw Amber's pictures in Dartmoor and it was amazing. He looks like a character pulled out straight from a fantasy book.

"Sorry, I'm sweating a lot and my makeup is getting ruined," Xander apologetically said to the make-up artist.

She blushed bashfully.

"It's fine. It's my job after all," she replied and gently patted Xander's sweat before retouching his makeup.

Isaac suddenly felt irked at their sudden closeness. Xander really had a trait for charming and attracting the people around him.

A staff suddenly entered the studio with a grim look and ran toward the director and the photographer.

"What?!" The director suddenly exclaimed in anger while the photographer was sighing in irritation. "What kind of professionalism is that? She's just a new-timer but dares to waste our time like this? Block that woman's name from our list!"

"Aren't we going to start yet?" Xander asked with a slight impatience in his voice. "We've been waiting for almost an hour."

"There seems to be a problem," I replied while pointing at the angry director.

The director must've sense that Isaac and Xander are looking at their direction kaya lumingon ito sa kinaroroonan nila Isaac. The director headed toward his models kasama ang isang niyang staff upang humingi ng paumanhin.

"I'm sorry." The director and his staff bowed apologetically.

"Well, it's fine, It was not your fault after all," Xander said,

"Thank you for understanding!" The director sighed in relief.

"But have you found a replacement for the female model?"

The director's face became troubled again at Isaac's question. The female character was the most important in this photoshoot, but the model didn't arrive and only wasted their time.

The director thought of rescheduling the photoshoot work in a tight schedule for the editing and layouts. However, Xander and Isaac's schedules were already filled for the whole month kaya wala silang chance para mag re-schedule.

"That...we haven't found a replacement yet," he answered. "We couldn't find any available models nearby."

Xander leaned back on his chair with displease.

"We thought of a solution, but we're not sure if it's fine with you."

"What is it?"

The director pursed his lips and looked at Xander with reluctance.

"Xander-san, if it's possible for you...we would like you to take the role of the female character. You have an androgynous look, so turning you into the female character would be easy."

Isaac noticed that Xander suddenly stiffened and his face hardened after hearing the director's suggestion. Did he hate being told that he has a feminine look and that fact that they are suggesting na mag crossdress siya?

"That is if you're okay with it, Xander-san. We're not forcing you to do it."

"Give me a moment."

Xander got up from his seat and called his assistant Tanya at the corner. He directed her to call his manager and they talk over the phone for 10 minutes. After a while, Xander came back and handed the phone to the director.