I

@ GabiiNorizz
[via instagram story]

@ GabiiNorizz[via instagram story]

@ GabiiNorizz

Ready to take some pictures for @ scuderiaferrari 📸 in Sunny Barhain 🇧🇭liked by @ Landonorris and 4,192 othersComments@ Landonorris wow chose the wrong team 😢     Reply @ Landonorris @ GabiiNorizz Team that pays 💸@ McLaren we're hiring a phot...

liked by @ Landonorris and 4,192 others
Comments
@ Landonorris wow chose the wrong team 😢
     Reply @ Landonorris @ GabiiNorizz Team that pays 💸
@ McLaren we're hiring a photographer
❤️ comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz
@ User193 SO PRETTY!

@ LandoNorris

🤔 @ OscarPiastri P1, P2? Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 8,416 othersComments@ OscarPiastri Me P1 you P2 🤷‍♀️     reply @ OscarPiastri @ LandoNorris If you can keep up@ GabiiNorizz Realistically P7,P8 😭❤️ comment liked by @ OscarPiastri@ User7901 G...

Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 8,416 others
Comments
@ OscarPiastri Me P1 you P2 🤷‍♀️
     reply @ OscarPiastri @ LandoNorris If you can keep up
@ GabiiNorizz Realistically P7,P8 😭
❤️ comment liked by @ OscarPiastri
@ User7901 Gabi is actually accurate 😭

-----------------------------

I was so glad to finally be in bahrain, after several hours of flights and swapping every now and then, finally being on the ground felt like such a huge relief, especially in the hot conditions. I was so glad i decided to wear shorts to travel in although they weren't the comfiest. 

Luckily i was in bahrain because of a job offer and not to just watch my brother [Lando] race again. This year i'll be able to earn money and watch him race which was always a bonus in my books. 

"Lando," i screamed seeing him holding a sign with my name on it at the airport, prepared to pick me up to go to the race track. we hadn't seen eachother in the while since he'd been with mclaren for the pre-season winter testing. I ran up to him, hugging him tightly but at the same time insulting him as we usually would with out 'banter'. 

"Wow you haven't even grown an inch" he said pulling away from the hug, whilst i gave him a dirty look through my brows, as i ruffled his hair so it was a mess. 

"Let's go i've gotta be there in," i said checking the time on my phone "half an hour!" quickly we hopped into his black mclaren. Luckily for Lando he didn't have to arrive while 10 but he was there early due to me having to be there for atleast 9:30. 

As he drove, he decided to make small talk, to catch up, "I;ve got a new team-mate this season, have you seen?" i gave him a rather dissapointed look, not having known, but also because i loved Daneil, he was so funny and a great guy to be around so the fact he was gone was devastating.

"What why! Nobody could ever replace danny rick in my heart" i folded my arms with a pout, almost hitting the camera around my neck. suddenly i heard mass amounts of cheering from the sidelines, causing me to sit up as fast as possible, as it indicated we had arrived. 

i stuck a hand out waving to all the fans, obviosuly not for me but for Lando as they mustve recognised the black mclaren in all it's glory. Finally we had reached the security to enter the paddock. Scanning the badges we entered swiftly and parted ways, as Lando left into the mclaren garage and i to the ferrari one. 

I was told my 'job' was to just follow around any of the drivers and get good shots of them from the weekend that they could eventually post or use to create community post, and i was relieved as it was a pretty easy job for the amount they were paying. Also photography was my passion, so to get a job in the field, my eyes lit up with passion from the offer and to be payed a heafty amount for doing such i couldn't be anywhere better! 

I began with the junior drivers, as they had their races the earliest as they were in f2 and f3 their timings of races were much earlier and later in the day therefore it'd be easier to catch them in their peak moments throughout the rest of the day. 

I approached the 'prema' driving lounge which turned out to be less glamourous than the actual ferrari one, and made sure i would only apprach the ferrari academy drivers out of the 5 that were racing for the team. 

I stepped up to the door to enter the lounge's door, when it suddenly opened the way i had not wanted it to, leading it to hitting me staright in the face knocking me to the ground. Luckily the person who had stepped through the door to hit me, rushed to me side instantly. My eyes were blurry for a few seconds before focusing on the face infront of me. 

It was one of the drivers, kneeled by my side, he had brown fluffy hair, almost curly, the most deep brown eyes i had ever seen contrasting to his pale skin and porcelaine pink lips. I was speechless for a few moments, before blinking and swallowing intensly, managing to oick myself up with him holding my hand. His were soft, and mine a little sweaty. 

"Are you okay?" he asked placing a hand to my head, supposedly to check if i had gained a tempurature. 

"Oh uhm yeah, i'm fine, i think" replacing his hand with mine on my head as i replied squinting my eyes slightly.  

"Do you wanna sit down, i can get you a cup of water," he gestured still holding me by my hand to make sure i could stand on my own. Him doing so flushed my cheeks a bright red colour. 

"Uhm yeah if you don't mind" i took a deep breath before following him into the tent, with people looking at him and me with concerned looks on their faces, but i only looked at him. 

He sat me down in a chair, to which he pulled one up opposite me after grabbing a cup of water and offering it to me, to which i accepted and took a sip. "What's your name?" he asked placing his hands together, intertwining them between his legs. 

"Uhm Gabi," i took another sip before finishing "Gabi norris" he pulled away slightly, almost confused.

"Norris?" he questioned, "Like lando norris" chewing on his nail obviosuly with nerves. 

"Yeah i'm his um sister" i replied placing the cup of water on the table beside us before i picked my camera up from around my kneck and checked for any damadge to it during the fall. 

"Wait if you're Lando's sister what are you doing here, and wearing a ferrari hat," He placed a little tap ontop of my head, indicating to the hat and what i was doing with a mclaren brother but supporting ferrari. 

"Oh i'm working for ferrari today so i thought i'd dress the part with the ferrari propoganda" i said pushing my hair behind me and then gesturing to the camera around my neck. 

he giggled and posed in the chair like i was about to snap a shot of him, to which i gladly did, but not for ferrari, for me to keep, like a memory. I gigled with him, until i saw the tv screen that announced Lando was racing, to which i gestured to the driver if he wanted to watch the race with me and i could get more pictures of him along the way, along with the other ferrari drivers.

"it would be a pelasure," he gestured placing his hand down for me to take it like a gentlemen, his british accent made it all the much better to hear. he walked infornt for me to take a few shots of with his race suit hanging below his waist and ferrari academy driver shirt over the top of his fireproofs. 

-------------------------------------

a/n first chapter, i like the idea of the instagram bits at the start and then some context on them after it's fun that way :] enjoy!

1350 words