X

In the Mclaren garage, I sat looking through the pictures i had taken today, of both papaya boys, though ultimately i had more of Lando than i Had oscar, and it was bothering me. I stood, going deeper into the 'portable home' looking for oscar to have a cute little photoshoot moment.

I found him in his drivers room, laying on his massage table, asleep, his phone in his hands which rest close to his chest. I stood for a few moments admiring him from the top of his head, before i heard commotion coming my way, causing me to panic and rush into the room, shutting the door behind me.

I looked around, his helmet on a little pedastool in the corner, three built in wardrobes full of his race-gear. He had a little chair in the corner along with his number on the wall and obviously a bit of papaya colour around. There was a little ledge, that had little replicas of some of the trophys Mclaren had won. i went to pick it up, thinking it's heavyness would amount to it's size but i was wrong, i lifted it slightly and put it straight back down, but as i did, it wobbled i put my arms around it unsure of what to do, until it fell hitting the others that were also sat on the shelf, creating a loud banging noise several time as each miniture trophy fell.

"What was that," i heard from behind me, as i scrunched up my face and closed my eyes, frozen like a statue. "Gabi?" he said as i turned, still scrunching my face though my eyes were slightly open realising i had been caught.

"um i need more pictures of you," i said pointing to the camera around my neck, to which he flung his head back, laying back down, groaning making it obvious he didnt want to. "Please, for me," i said fluttering my eyes at him, placing my fingertips just on the palm of his hand. He lifted his head slightly, looking at me, fluttering my eyes at him flirtaciously still, hoping he would accept.

"ugh, fine," he said, trying to sound reluctant though i could hear the smile in his voice. I smiled, giggling joyfully, as i headed out before turning back around, realising he was still layed there. "Come on then," i said to almosr dragging him with me.

We made it outside the garage, just across the pit lane and to the pit wall, there were hardly any people there which made it easier to get the shots i wanted. I told him to do a natural pose against the pit wall, facing the garage, but he put no effort in at all, meaning i'd have to pose him myself.

I scoffed, walking over to him, I went to fix up his hair, as it was twisted around itself at the top and was looking bad for the photo. "What're you doing now?" he asked, looking at me through the corner of his eye, whilst taking on a slouchy form as to bend down so i could reach the top of him. "Okay there," i stood back once again preparing to take the picture, this time capturing something i'd class as decent.

"Are we done now?" he asked turning his neck to look toward me. I was looking down to the camera looking at the shot before looking back him, but another in the background caught my attention. It was the boy from before, i could tell from the way his hair fell and the red shirt and black jeans, and the girl he was with, the same. But what was he doing here in the pit lane, unless he was just visiting like as a guest.

i squinted trying to get a better look of him, and then i did. He turned his head back to look at something and i caught a look of his face. My heart sunk, further than it should've. It was smashed, broken into a million pieces. I dropped the camera from my grasp, causing it to fall to the floor, smashing the lens, to which i didn't even care for at the moment. I felt my expression dropped, and my breathing got faster, as i watched him walk away, not even noticing me stood there.

Before i could move and run away, i felt a pair of hands being placed on my shoulders, as Oscar appeared infront of me, covering the spot i was staring at so intensly, though my eyes didn't come back into focus. Seconds after, Oscar's head had stooped to my level, his mouth saying words but i didn't hear anything, besides the sound of my heart crashing. I didn't know what to do, i blinked, once again my breath coming back to normal along with my vision or hearing the first word i was able to hear coming from an angelic voice. "Gabi," Oscar said, shaking me by my shoulders once again.

illicit ⭐️- Oscar Piastri - Ollie Bearman-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें