XVIII

Waking up the next morning, severly hungover, my mind blank no memories of the night before, extreemly tired, and once again waking with another boy. Oscar sat on the minature couch that was across from the bed in the room. He was dressed, in proper clothes, and also he was here, meaning i slept with him, in the same bed, again. I moaned, placing my head in my hands, allerting his attention to me unintentionally, as i slammed my head back onto the pillow, which was probably worse for my headache.

"Rise and shine," he said before a knock was heard on the door. It arose me from the bed, sitting up, a little scared, we both turned our heads instantly to the door, before a voice was heard from the other side. "Gabi, are you up?" i heard which my eyes buldged out of my head as i breathed in heavily, whispering and gesturing Oscar to get in the bathroom, quickly, which he didn't understand before i fully said it obviously quiet as to not alert Ollie who was on the other end of the door. "Uhm yeah, one second," i said, getting up out of my bed, walking slowly to the door, making sure Oscar was fully in the bathroom. I held my hand up to my head, pressing against it firmly, hoping my headache would dissapear on it's own.

I stuck my head out of the crack of the hotel rooms door, greeting myself with Ollie who was holding a cup of cofee in his hands before presenting it to me, which i opened the door ever so slightly more. "What's up," he said noticing me behaviour was slightly wierd which honestly i don't blame him for questioning. "Oh uh nothing, my room's just a mess and it's kinda embarrasing," i said nodding, biting the inside of my gum, "but thank's for the coffee i'm gonna go clean up a bit now, bye," i said quickly before shutting the door in his face, resting my back on the other side breathing in slightly, before walking away and knocking on the bathroom door, signalling to Oscar that he could come out.

"What was all that about," he said approaching from the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, before retaking his seat in the chair, before i begun to make my bed, so i could sit on it comfortably before drinking my cofee, which was iced so no worries of it going cold. I took my seat on the edge of the bed, closing my eyes, placing the coldness of the coffee on my head, hopefully to stop the everlasting banging that was happening inside it. As my eyes were shut, i started to remember things, all over again about night, though it wasn't that shocking and thankfully i'm glad i didn't pull any outrageous stunts at the club.

I took a sip of my iced coffee once again with my eyes shut as more came back to me. Moments later, i almsot choked on my coffee, almost spitting it back out as i swolled it down uncomfortably. I looked to the floor, in realisation of the night, however i didn't feel an ounce of regret in my bones, i took another sip of the coffee, gulping it down aggresively before putting it to the side feeling a little faint.

{flashback starts}

"stay" i said grasping my hand in his, to which he rolled his eyes before smirking slightly, as i budged over almost pulling him into the bed beside me. I gazed into his eyes, his perfect eyes. "You're eyes are beautiful," i said staring at him intensly, though tiredly. He didn't reply just stared at me lovingly, as i was just moments ago before he begun speaking. "You're beautiful," he said, i could feel my sober self coming out from his words, as my cheeks glew a bright red.

He stroked my facem tucking my hair behind my ear, as we layed still staring at eachother. My stomach grew fuzzy as i found myself looking at something that wasn't his eyes, instead they'd lowered to his lips. I was certain he was staring at mine too, as i placed a hand behind his neck, stroking the back of his hair, edging us closer and closer to eachother. My mind thought back to the first night we'd spent together, the first of two drunk nights, and our almost kiss their, though this time i could feel myself unable to hold back. This time, i knew what i wanted, and what i wnated to do exactly, was kiss him.

He innitiated it, pulling my in by my cheek, which i took acceptingly, pulling him close by his neck as out lips touched and interlocked. Sparks flew in my stomach, all the butteflies i had leading up to the moment had swarmed in my stomach, making me unable to breath though i didn't want to stop and i didn't want him to stop either.

It lasted a longer time than me and Ollie ever did, though as it lasted all i could think of was Oscar, no thoughts of Ollie even crossed my mind in the moment, as he was ontop of me kissing my neck, though we didn't go any further, due to the time and how tired we both were from making out and clubbing all night. Honestly i wouldn't have minded if we did.

That night, i fell asleep in his grasp, his arms around me once again, his chin resting on my head, my head on his chest, his hands running through my air as we slept in a comfortable silence.

{flashback end}

"Oscar," i said to which he looked straight up to me from his phone, his brown eyes glistening from the light reflecting off their beauty, i couldn't help but look at him in pity, biting my edge of my lip, the lips he'd touched last night, his sweet taste still lingering on them.

"uh we, we need to talk," i said looking away from his face, standing up, not being able to face the look he probably would be giving me, though i could already imagine it. His eyebrows hanging heavy, his eyes more moist than usual, his eyelids small, his lips downturned into a frown. I looked to him, and saw exactly that, crushing the pieces of my heart, that belonged to him.

@ Ollie_Bearman

Bringing coffee for @ GabiiNorizzLiked by @ GabiiNorizz and 3,274 othersComments@ GabiiNorizz thanks it's much needed❤ comment liked by @ Ollie_Bearman @ user372 👀@ user829 @ GabiiNorrizz ollie or oscar?@ user297 this is so cute

Liked by @ GabiiNorizz and 3,274 others
Comments
@ GabiiNorizz thanks it's much needed
❤ comment liked by @ Ollie_Bearman
@ user372 👀
@ user829 @ GabiiNorrizz ollie or oscar?
@ user297 this is so cute

---------

a/n guy's what if i made Oscar end game? theres so many Ocsar end gamers 😭

1119 words