XXXVII

(time skip from last chapter to later on in the day)

it felt as if the day was going fast and slow at the same time. spending the entire day, and weekend with Ocsar felt magical, it felt right. Like for once in my boring life i had given myself the opportunity to do something that wasn't just following my brother about, something for myself, to enjoy.

we were walking across the sandy shores as we had the day before but this time the sun was setting, but the time was only early due to it being almost winter, so we had plenty of time to leave before it got late. i was walking with my shoes in my hand, bare foot, it was more enjoyable this way. Having the sand brush against my feet and then the cold water of the sea washing them off, the cycle, feeling refreshing. Oscar walking beside me, his hands in the pockets of his beige shorts, with his white button up, as he looked up to the sky admiring the darkness and the stars, and myself admiring him, and how he looked always so perfect and precious.

i looked away quickly, away from him, staring at the ocean as i noticed his head moving towards mine. I almost stumbled and stopped walking as i felt his hand brush against mine as we walked peacfully. Suddenly i felt my heart almost beating out of my chest as his hand attempted to interlock with mine, which i didn't repell.

I looked towards him, and he was looking at me too. Our walking pace collectively slowed down, and was now at a complete stop. i turned to him, i felt my eyes shaking and stuck in place as the cold water grazed the back of my ankles each time the waves growing closer and closer.

i felt my breath and his breath grow heavier, like we both wanted to do, and wanted to have the same thing, but we didn't know how, or when to initiate it. I looked down as i felt the touch of his on my other hand. he was now holding both of my hands and i felt as if i was going to implode, i was nervous, but calm, but also internally freaking out, then he started speaking.

"Gabi," he begun, looking down and then back into my eyes adoringly, "i-," he tried but stopped himself to think for a moment before clearing his throat. I stared into his eyes, but not etirely, as i felt my vision going blurry from the nerves of what he had to say. my heart was pounding, i was nervous he was going to hear the sound of how loud and fast it was beating.

"i- i think, i think i-" he paused once again, causing myself to bit my lip and giggle slightly, at how nervous he was but it made him smile also, probably giving him the confidence to continue. "Gabi, I think i'm- in love with you,"

I felt my heart calm as his words weren't worrying, yet relieving to hear. I sighed, and looked down and then back up to Oscar who looked worried, which made me smile widely, and fall into his arms before looking up to him. "Oscar, i think i'm in love with you too,"

As the words came out of my mouth, i pulled away slightly from him, still holding onto him tightly, not wanting to let go. A small yet meaningful smile crept onto his face, a smile of realisation. He stood for a moment looking at me with a smile before he let go of my hands, placing his warm palm on my cold cheek, before slowly leaning in, unexpectedly, as his lips met mine, i shut my eyes, taking in the moment, as my hand found it's way up to his neck, gently placing it on the back of his neck, stroking the hairs on the back of his neck.

I wanted that moment to last forever, The two of us, On the beach, the breeze behind us, the sea at my ankles, the sand on my feet. It felt perfect. It was perfect.

@ GabiiNorizz

Fun days, come to an end ☀️Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 4537 othersComments@ LandoNorris Yay, see you back home

Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 4537 others
Comments
@ LandoNorris Yay, see you back home. 😋
@ User4020 Yay, Oscar is coming back to us
@ User0237 Hope you two had fun
@ User4728 why they hanging out so much

@ OscarPiastri

Back Home, ready for racing again 👊Liked by @ LoganSeargent and 84629 othersComments@ GabiiNorizz 🧡❤️liked by @ OscarPiastri@ LandoNorris finally you're mine again 😙@ User9237 can't wait to see you back on the grid@ User0242 Looks like a great ...

Liked by @ LoganSeargent and 84629 others
Comments
@ GabiiNorizz 🧡
❤️liked by @ OscarPiastri
@ LandoNorris finally you're mine again 😙
@ User9237 can't wait to see you back on the grid
@ User0242 Looks like a great time
--------------------------------------------------
a/n sooo that's basically trying to signify the end of this story but maybe i'll do another chapter since i have like an idea of something that could follow this. Also sorry this wasn't out sooner, i have been revising for exams and i've been very stressed about them but i finally found time and motivation to write (because i'm listening to the hamilton sountrack) late in the night. AND i've been really wanting to write again because i'm like majorly just in love with Oscar so my love for him has motivate me too, because he's just such a cutie. and even when he is finishing a race out of the top 10 i'm still super proud of him. But yes this sotry is basically finished, just watch out for one last supprise chapter. ALSO i'm gonna start working on a charles fic but i don't know which song to base it off (since song fics give me major motivation to write) , i'm leaning towards two at the minute, either 21 by Gracie abrams or bad idea right by Olivia rodrigo, so if you want vote in the comments and i'll see if anyone does. BYE BYE LOVE YOU ALL <3

1066 words