XXVI

I found myself just staring at him, my heart pounding the fastest it ever had, and i was pretty sure i could hear his too. Suddenly i felt his hand placed on my cheek, pulling me in slightly, we were centimetres apart, i could practically feel his breath on my lips. I placed my hands on his shoulders which slowly led to the back of his neck.
Seconds later i felt my eyes closing, i drew myself in and he did also slowly.

Suddenly, i felt the soft and tenderness of his lips on mine, his other hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in further, though he wasn't rough he was soft and slow it was nice, intimate, romantic, meaningful. It was our first kiss.

That kiss felt like it lasted forever, i kind of wanted it to, but eventually he was the first to pull away.
"is... this okay," he asked his hand placement still had not changed leaving me slightly flustered and red in the cheeks. "...yes," i replied before leaning in to kiss him again which he fully accepted and did back.

We carried on for a few more minutes, before we both comfortably pulled away, we sat next to each others our eyes still interlocked, both of us catching out breathe slightly, and for the first time today he smiled. "i'm alright now.." he said which put a grin on my face as i sat back, now looking to the tv which i just put any random disney film on, that we could fall asleep to peacefully, though having it still be enjoyable.

That night felt like it held meaning, it was simple but yet the best night of my life. I slept softly in his arms as i held him and he held me, both of us layed out on the couch, my eyes fluttering softly on the warmth of him, sending me to sleep as he stroked my hair delicately.

———-
As the morning awoke, so did i, the sun was high in the sky shining through the blinds. I looked up, seeing Oscar's adorable, relaxed face of him being asleep, his head looked to be in an uncomfortable position, but those always brought the best sleeps.

Carefully, i removed myself from his arms and headed to my bathroom to freshen up. I looked to myself in the mirror, smiling, feeling happy, for the first time in a while. Though this feeling only came because i was with him, i was here with Oscar and that made me the happiest.

As i came out of the bathroom, i noticed Oscar had awoken and was still sat on the couch on his phone, messaging someone, though we weren't together i wasn't about to go all crazy girlfriend protective mode, and it was probably his like engineer or other people, so i had no need to worry.

Entering the kitchen, i looked in the cupboards and had literally nothing in so i turned to the counter looking to Oscar and spoke out. "Wanna go out for breakfast, i have nothing here so we might as well," i spoke playfully, gesturing to the empty fridge and cupboards.

We both got ready for the day, taking turns showering, obviously, and changing clothes from what he had in his suitcase and me from my wardrobe, and then finally set off for some breakfast, since i was getting do hungary i could feel my body eating myself from the inside.

"you can drive, i'm too hungary too," i said tossing the keys to him as we got outside the door, after i had locker it, securing my house. He caught the keys impressively and didn't ask any questions about driving and shrugged it off like he wanted to anyway. "well at least now i'll feel safer," he replied hopping into the drivers seat. I rolled my eyes smiling at him.

Honestly, i thought it was going to be awkward between is two after last night, but it seemed fine, everything seemed perfectly fine. I was happy, in the moment and so did he, or so he seemed.

We drove to get breakfast this time not in silence, we were both jamming to songs, Oscar a little more reluctantly that i but he soon warmed up to the idea of it, though still seemed embarrassed when he would.

We found a nice place that didn't look too busy to eat at. The time was almost ten so like the perfect time to eat some breakfast. We seated ourselves down and ordered some refreshments to start.

"How is orange juice not superior to apple!" i said playfully though i was outraged by his comment. He rolled his eyes as he reached out for his glass of apple juice as i drank mine of orange, giving him a dirty look.

I looked to the menu once again, deciding to treat myself with a strawberry and blueberry waffle, whereas Oscar stuck with his boring avacado toast, though it was delicious, so really i couldn't blame him, but i could about the Orange juice!

@ OscarPiastri
{via instagram stories]

-------------a/n short filler chapter and sorry for not updating it, it's soon sadly coming to an end so i'll try get the rest out before sunday!

-------------
a/n short filler chapter and sorry for not updating it, it's soon sadly coming to an end so i'll try get the rest out before sunday!

871 words