XXV

I took a sip of my orange juice awaiting his reply, he looker at me deeply as if he was really thinking this through, until i saw his mouth open prepared to say something.
"sure," i smiled, gulping down my orange juice at his acceptance before continuing what i was saying.

"We're going to have like a sleepover, we could sleep in my living room, on the couch we could get all cozy and watch movies with snacks, oh we need snacks!" I say checking my cupboards as he giggled at my excitement.
"We have to go to the shop!" I said grasping she keys to my car from a bowl on the counter. "come on," i grasped his hand pulling him off the stop he was sat on and dragged him out to my car, where he sat in the front passengers seat, as i locked the door to my house.

I hopped into the drivers seat, pulling out a cd, and placing it in as i thought the radio was absolutely trash and only played the songs people didn't want to hear. I turned on the cd rolling down the window as it was quite warm in my car already.

we drove to the shop, i was humming and jamming all the way to the store to music i actually wanted to hear. Whereas Oscar just sat quietly. "oh so you've gone shy now," i said looking over the steering wheel as i parked my car.

I leaned back in my seat looking to him, as he looked to me, he was biting the inside of his cheek. His face was a little red and his hands slightly fidgety. "well come on then," he said opening the door to my car and heading out of it swiftly. 
I didn't move for a few seconds thinking of how weird that moment was just then, he'd never acted that weirdly before, though i just brushed it off getting out as-well, and walking over to him, our hands slightly touching as we walked in together.

I picked up a basket skipping all the regular food isles and heading to the snack isles. "hm what type of popcorn do you prefer?" i said tilting my head back and the the side as he was stood behind and just to the left of me. "uh, which one do you?" he asked, now standing next to me, his hand placed on my shoulder.

i breathed in a little surprised by his hand placement before stuttering back, "well.. uh i, i think that sweet and salty is the best so we should just get a bag of each and we can just share," i turned to him waiting for him to agree. He looked to me a little clueless like he just had to deal with this option, like he didn't have a choice and therefore he didn't think i'd need him to agree. "oh uhm, yeah that sound good," he said smiling, and walking down the isle, looking at everything.

"come on, pick out something you're 'allowed' to eat, we have to make tonight fun and we can't do that without snacks!" i said, putting air quotes around the word allowed, which got a grin from him, to which he picked out a few things as did i.

we got to the till in which he insisted to pay but i had the upper hand. "Oscar, you are my guest, i'm the one who suggested we come here, therefore i am paying, okay" i gave him a look, which made him back away with a small smirk on his face, putting his card pack into his wallet.

We left, after paying, i skipped back to my car, him following behind. I opened the boot of my car, chucking in the bags full of goodies before hopping back into the drivers seat, awaiting Oscar. "could you walk any slower" i say as he gets into the car, putting on his seatbelt. He just laughs at me, stroking back his hair, as i start up the car driving away and back to my house.
———-
We were sat on the couch, i had taken the 'L' part as he insisted and he took the other part laying towards me. I had made it super comfy for us, with blankets and pillows. I switched on the Tv asking him what he wanted to watch, to which he replied with the same thing he had all day. "what do you want to watch," i rolled my eyes at him.

"why do you always ask me what i want?" I turn to him and ask, his face a little sheepish. "uh well, i don't know, really," he said his face grinning, he looked a little melancholy. "are you alright?" I ask him my voice a lower tone, almost a whisper as he sits up, i budge closer to him.

"uh yeah, just tired is all," he says back to me, noticing me getting closer to him, though i don't hesitate. "Oscar..." i say softly, placing my hand on top of his. he doesn't look to me, he keeps his head down.

I place my free hand on his cheek, guiding his face up to look to me. We stay like that for a few moments, not speaking both of us looking intensely into one another's eyes. "Gabi..." he says back placing his other hand onto my cheek now.

My breath grows heavy, my heart feels like it's pounding so hard it's going to jump out of my chest itself. I lean in edging closer and closer to him, as he does the same but slower.

i feel myself being drawn to him, like a magnet being drawn to a fridge. I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop myself. I was uncertain of what he wanted, if he even wanted this, wanted me. But i knew one thing for sure. I- i wanted.... I wanted him.

@ OscarPiastri

shop momentliked by @ LandoNorris and 6382 othersComments@ LandoNorris so this is how you're spending your break, with my sister 🤨❤️ comment liked by @ OscarPiastri@ user272 they're hanging out how cute@ user169 She's defo just playing Oscar 🙄

shop moment
liked by @ LandoNorris and 6382 others
Comments
@ LandoNorris so this is how you're spending your break, with my sister 🤨
❤️ comment liked by @ OscarPiastri
@ user272 they're hanging out how cute
@ user169 She's defo just playing Oscar 🙄

———-
a/n well this one is interesting 👀
1044 words