XXX

"hey, i- i know it's late, but-" i paused for a few seconds my eyes filling up with tears for no reason befor ei continued. "but can you come get me," i finally spit out waiting for a response before hanging up, my lips thin as i rocked back and fourth on my heels anxiosuly, looking back at the house i had just run from hoping noone were to follow me out.

a few minutes passed, and i saw figures begin to approach out of the house, i stared intensly and realised it was Ollie and one of the girls who was playing truth or dare with us. The one who forced me and Ollie to do the closet thing in the first place. I begun to get uneasy hoping they wouldn't spot me which was super unrealistic since i was stood literally in the front middle of the yard, they were bound to see me.

"HEY! GABI!" i heard being shouted from the male about 30 feet behind me. I heard commotion behind me of him running or walking fastly towards me but luckily right on time, i saw a car, a black car, the windows tinted pull up, the headlights on brightly. The window Rolled down and a weak smile of relief crept onto my face, as i looked back and saw Ollie approaching me, to which i ran to the car, hopping in the drivers passenger side, quickly, as my getaway driver drove away, my window still open giving me a view of Ollie, panting waving his hands about as if he was irritated by my escape.

"Hey, you okay?" the driver spoke, looking at me for a moment before turning back to the wheel. I rolled my window up slowly, taking in the last bit of fresh air with a deep breath. I turned to them nodding my head but not saying anything.

"you know next time you call me at almost one in the morning, make it be for a good reason and not because you want me to pick you up drunk from your boyfriends party," they said sarcastically. I smirked turning to him, shaking my head before giggling at his sarcasticness before clearing m throat to speak up. "first he's not my boyfriend, and secondly i'm not half as drunk as you'd think i was," i replied rolling my eyes at him then turning to look staright ahead at the open road.

"So, who's your boyfriend then?" He asked me casually, not taking his eyes off the road to which i turned to him quickly scoffing. "Lando, seriosuly?" i ask him considering playfully punching him in the arm but don't because he's the one driving.

"What! Gabi i'm being serious," he said in a high pitched voice, trying to sound genuine without laughing, and without taking his eyes off the road but still engaginf fully in the conversation. I rested my arm and then my head on the window, looking out it and seeing Lando's reflection in it, making me smirk weakly. "oh, i don't know," i said quietly to the point it was almost a whisper, though a smile pierced it's way onto my face as i thought about the question and i could see Lando smirking through the reflection.

I turned to him once again, "Thanks.. by the way," i smiled realising we were coming up to my house soon.
As we approached my driveway which he couldn't park in completely because my car was already there, i unbuckled my seat belt, looking at my brother, hoping he wasn't actually bothered by having to pick me up at this time, but if he was he hadn't vocalised it which i appreciated.

"Well, have fun, sober up, get some sleep," he said all at once as i opened the door to his car, and jumped out careful not to fall over on my heels. I rolled my eyes at him smiling, and chucking slightly which he reciprocated.

"So is it Oscar?" He asked smugly to which i scoffed and shut the door quickly hearing a muffled "what!?" On the other side of the door as i strutted away shaking my head with a slight grin on my face.

I unlocked my door as i watched Lando pull out of my drive, he watched me step inside and close the door behind me before leaving fully, ensuring my safety. I dropped my bag at the foot of the door and stumbled to the couch , my feet hanging over the arm of it and my head resting on the cushion awkwardly but comfortably.

I thought about the night and how i was trying to be somewhat i knew i wasn't and how relieved i was that i escaped it, barely. I thought about Lando's arrival and the questions he asked and how he assumed Ollie was my boyfriend. Then my mind turned blank with only one thought in it.

I thought about Oscar, and how kind and what a sweet heart he was to me. Then i thought about me, myself, and how awful and all the awful things i had done to him. It brought a sort of sickness to my stomach but i was unsure if it was my thoughts or the alcohol.

I rushed quickly to the bathroom feeling a large chunk of vomit swirl it's way up my throat. I almost didn't make it as a little bit dribbled on the floor but the rest in the toilet. I breathed heavily, wiping my mouth down with the towel next to me before flushing the toilet. I sat on the floor solemnly my head in my hands next to the toilet, i felt tears forming in my eyes though i didn't understand why, i wasn't sad, just drunk.

After a few moments of being a drama queen and crying on the floor of my bathroom, i sniffed up, wiping my nose on my bare arm, before arising, and wandering to my bedroom where i changed into something more comfortable. taking off my shoes, i saw blisters forming at the back of my heel from where they had been rubbing me all night, but i discarded it and told myself they'd heal on their own.

Drawing back the covers, i slotted myself in on one side, leaving the other cold, i turned facing the side where i had left so much of the bed, closing my eyes tightly before opening them again, in hopes he would just magically spawn there, and be here, with me. But he wasn't. I turned to the other side facing the darkness of the door to my bathroom, feeling cold, colder than ever in the middle of the summer.

i wrapped the sheets around myself, holding them as if i were holding onto someone, which made me feel a little safe and secure in my bed, to which my eyes begun to grow heavy. Closing them and as i sighed heavily and dozed off into a deep sleep.

@ Ollie_bearman

Party was lit 😵‍💫😋Mentioned @ GabiiNorizzLiked by @ pauI_aron and 2428 othersComments@ user2926 Wow surprised Gabi attended@ user1074 i bet she was there with Oscar@ user0187 looks like mega fun@ user1037 is this telling us their dating again?—...

Party was lit 😵‍💫😋
Mentioned @ GabiiNorizz
Liked by @ pauI_aron and 2428 others
Comments
@ user2926 Wow surprised Gabi attended
@ user1074 i bet she was there with Oscar
@ user0187 looks like mega fun
@ user1037 is this telling us their dating again?
—————
a/n sorry it took me so long to update, haven't gotten a chance to write Since recently so i wrote this in like a day hope yo u enjoyed it! Safe to say i don't think Ollie's making a come back 🤷‍♀️
1254 words