XIV

I wiped my eyes, that were for some reason a little wet, and almost stuck together, like i'd been sleeping for ages and i didn't want to wake up. I sat up looking around, something was different, something seemed different. It Looked likemy hotel room, but it didn't. I saw the dress i was wearing last night, folded on a chair, to which my eyes buldged open, taking the covers from my legs to see if i was clothes or not.

I was wearing a pair or grey sweatpants and a Retro, vintage Looking T-shirt from what seemed to be some kind of Rock band. I was totally confused, but i knew for sure i hadn't drank anything that could intoxicate me last night, so why could i only remember falling asleep in Oscar's car, and i defanitly told him to wake me up, when we got there.

I turned to my phone which was blowing up with notifications from Instagram, mainly being tagged in photo's, I tapped on the notification that said Lando had tagged me in a photo. My eyes buldged out of my head once again, as i saw the photo, Oscar carrying me Birdal style. Wow, so he didn't wake me up then i guess, but then how does that explain the clothes. My cheeks went red from the thought that he was the one who changed me.

I got up from the bed, finally, stretching the aches away from my leg, yawning again like i hadn't already gotten enough rest that night. I heard whistling coming from the bathroom, to which a wet haired Oscar walked out, fully clothes obviosuly. "Oh good, morning," he said drying his hair with a towel before placing it down in the basket in the corner of the room. I stood awkwardly not knowing how to act, or stand or what to do in general, until my phone chimed, saving me from my awkwardness, and giving me something to do.

ollie🐻
We still on for tonight?

yeah, does 6 work for you?

Yep, see you then 😋

I placed my phone down on my lap, breathing out heavily feling slightly guilty for the plan i had concocted in my head, though i hadn't really initiated the last step so maybe now was the perfect time. "Hey Oscar," i said, standing up once again as he was sat looking down to his phone. He looked up to me as i spoke, giving me his full attention which was a little dramatci and a little off putting if i'm being honest.

"Do you wanna do something tonight?" i said playing with the rings that were on my fingers, slipping off ever so slightly. "Like what?" he said placing his hands together as his arms rest on the arms of the chair. "i dont know, just like go out, hang out, do something fun," i said picking up my dress from the chair along with my heels and bag. "Okay," he said returning to look at his phone. "okay, great, does six sound about alright, yeah thanks bye," I said shutting the door of his hotel room behind me. Standing infront of it, i squirmed like a little girl on christmas before composing myself and heading to my own room to get ready for the day.

----------

I was Down at the race track, strutting in like i had just begun my villain era, wearing a floral white dress, red lispstick to match the rose pattern on it, my hair waving in the back, it was like i was walking in slow motion. I entered the Mclaren garage, Taking my seat at the very front, i grasped a pair of the headphones placing them on my seat before going out to get some pictures of the cars as they deserved the same amount of love as the drivers.

"Make sure you get my good side," i heard in a silly tone from behind me, in turned seeing Lando stood in his Orange racesuit "What," i said giggling as i turned to him. "i didn't say anything it was th car talking," I rolled my eyes giving him a really sarcastic laugh as he walking away, preparing to hop in the car. I looked over my shoulder to the other side of the Garage, where i saw Oscar looking seriously at his engineers, he looked so photogenic i couldn't help but snap a picture.