XXXVIII

Both me and Oscar arrived back home the following night from our moment at the beach. The drive home was supprisingly the least awkward it had been ever. We arrived at my house, he walked me in, as i unlocked the door, and he stepped inside for a few moments, to warm up away from the cold.

I walk into my front room, and spot a figure sitting on the coach. I look at the tv, it's playing some sort of Netflix series i'm unfamiliar with, the person is sat wearing a red hoodie, with their hood up, but then i squint. "Boo!" i shout, making the person jump and turn around instntly, leaving me laughing, gasping for air.

"Gabi, what the hell!" Said Lando, throwing one of the couch cushions at me for scaring him. But honestly what did he expect he was in my house. "What're you doing here?" i asked him placing my hands on my hips as Oscar was still outside bringing in the things we had brought back with us whilst we were away.

"who're you talking to?" I hear Oscars voice sayvery faintly, causing me to look in the way of the door, which Lando could not see, so his face was curiosuly looking towards the enterance. As Oscar walked around the corner carrying one of the bags from the car, Lando gave me the eyes.

"so you two huh," He said to the two of us as we stood dumfounded, though we looked at eachother from the corner of one anothers eyes, and smirked, before we begun giggling slightly leaving lando confused. "so nothing happened then, between the two of you," Lando said pointing his finger at both of us, whilst leaning on the back end of the couch.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," i said back to Lando with a mischevious smirk on my face as i walked over to Oscar and placed my arm on his shoulder as if we were just pals. then u looked up to Oscar and placed a small peck on his cheek which made lando gasp with excitement.

"i knew it," he spoke back smugly, which left both me and Oscar giggling, before we stood just staring lovingly into eachothers eyes, "okay that's enough cringe couple stuff now, leave me be," Lando spoke, lowing his single self couldn't handle being the third wheel.

@ LandoNorris

what scary sights 👻tagged @ OscarPiastri @ GabiiNorizzLiked by @ Charles_Leclerc and 95837 othersComments@ CarlosSainz55 where was my invite?@ OscarPiastri wow@ GabiiNorizz you're the only scary one on here 👀@ User0283 sleepover?@ User2846 besti...

what scary sights 👻
tagged @ OscarPiastri @ GabiiNorizz
Liked by @ Charles_Leclerc and 95837 others
Comments
@ CarlosSainz55 where was my invite?
@ OscarPiastri wow
@ GabiiNorizz you're the only scary one on here 👀
@ User0283 sleepover?
@ User2846 besties
---------------------

a/n officially the end, how sad, but as i said, gonna be working on a new fic this time charles leclerc and as i said previously i'm doing it like based off a song so if you wanna suggest which i should do, i'm deciding between 21 by gracie abrams or Bad idea right by Olivia rodrigo. LOVE YOU ALL and see you all soon with a new fic <3 thank you so so so so much for all the support on this one i cannot Fathom enough how the engagement from the readers has kept me going in wanting to write and create more of this story, so thank you, all, each and every one of you guys who read even one chapter of this fic because it's much appreciated <3

560 words