XV

I was dressed, ready and prepared for tonight, however it may go i was ready for it. Clutching my purse, i grabbed the strap putting it on my shoulder, still looking at my phone.

Ollie🐻

I'm here, in the lobby

On my way

I stood in the elevator breathing in a deep breath before letting it out just as the doors closed. Travelling down, i told Oscar where to pick me up from as i needed to run an 'errand' quickly before notifying him of me being about ten minutes late. The elevator doors opened, revealing ollie, stood with his back to me on his phone for a moment, until he turned around hearing my footsteps approaching.

"Wow gabi, long time no see," he said pulling me in for a hug which i accepted bitterly and hugged him back, "Let's get going," i said beginning to walk out of the lobby, him following just behind until they approached the outside which we then walked side by side. "So how have you been," i asked him to which he responded neutrally before retorting the question back to me, to which i responded somewhat trufully. "I've been alright, you know alot of work so not really able to get out like this that much and just admire the city i'm in" he nodded placing his hands in his front jean pockets as we walked in a comfortable silence, throwing little questions and conversation topics back and forth until i snapped.

"What are you doing here," i asked him trying to act playful so it didn't seem offensive comign out. Stopping in our tracks i turned to him grasping him by the arm like i once did before, before gently letting go. "I came to watch the f1 race with one of my friends, since she had passes and i get discounted ones anyway," i looked around my face scrunching itself up, my eyebrows furrowing my breath growing heavier at what he had said, "Wait your friend?" i said, looking down, twiddling with my rings on my fingers once again.

"Yeah but she's not really into motorsport," he said gesturing with his hands as he talked, ut honestly his words just jumbled into my brain like they were much, i couldn't believe what i was hearing, i was wrong, i did all this and all that, and i was wrong. "Then why did she come?" i asked knowing she still could've liked him, they still could've had something going on.

"she wanted to find like a sporty girlfriend, or something like that," the words she and girlfriend spun around my head, making me a little dizzy and light headed i could feel my face going pale. She didn't want Ollie, his friend was into girls, for a moment i was relived that i had nothing to worry about, but then i remembered of Ocsar and how he was going to ruin this moment. I was going to ruin this moment, i was finally getting my days back with Ollie that i'd missed out on because of some silly idea i had made up in my head.

"oh my god," i said taking a step back, to which he held onto my arm making sure i didn't fall, probably from how unwell i looked in that moment, "Gabi, are you okay," he asked as a car pulled up beside us, the sound of the car and the engine brought me back. breathing a little steadier, as i let go of Ollie, though i didn;t want to, i wanted to stay, i couldn't let Oscar down, though i could never forgive myself for the look on Ollie's face when he showed up.

"i'm sorry i've got to go," i said as the window to the passengers seat rolled down as i got in, putting my seatbelt on straight away as i looked at Ollie stood there, flabboghasted, looking betrayed, it crushed my heart in the same way it did when i thought he was with someone else.

"Why was he there," Oscar asked driving away, as i looked down to my hands, holding onto my stomach, trying not to cry, though it was impossible not to shed atleast one tear, but thankfully it stopped there, the wet of the tear trickled down my arm. "uhm, we were just talking, you know catching up," i said fully aware it was a total lie, but i couldn't crush two spirits tonight, so it was the only thing i could do, the one thing i was obviously the bets at, lying. I looked into the overhead mirror of the car, fixing the small drip of mascara that was underneath my eye from the singular tear.

--------------------

Later that night, i was in bed, Oscar layed beside me, though i couldn't sleep, my mind was overidden by guilt and the constant playback of Ollie's face when i got in that car, it was eating me alive. Oscar's arms tightened around me, it felt like such a warm hug, but at the same time it was cold, and filled with regret and worng.

I eased my way out of his grasp, and sat up, looking to my phone, i saw nothing, nothing from ollie, the only person i wanted to hear from at the minute and he didn't want to hear from me, but that doesn't mean i wasn'g going to try. I headed into the bathroom hoping not to wake Oscar, my phone rang, i sat on the side of the sink, hoping he'd pick up, the phone went silent for a few moments, i took it away from my ear, he answered. "Look, i know you probably don;t want to talk to me but i want to talk to you, explain this situation, it was just a misunderstanding, please, give me a chance," i pleaded almost crying, tears forming in my eyes that was heard through the cracks in my voice, unable to speak coherently. "Okay, but we have to talk, in person, meet me outside in 5," he said hanging up, i sighed in relief that he would give me a chance to explain.

i put on some more outdoor suitable clothes along with a small jacket, due to it being colder in the night than the day. i left closing the door slowly behind me as to not cause any noise to wake Oscar. I ran out the hotel to the outside, when i felt several drops of rain beginning to pour, which unfortunalty i wasn't dressed for, it started to pour it down when i saw Ollie approaching me, i ran to him, pulling him in tightly for a hug, never wanting to let him go. though she had to. "I'm so sorry, i saw you here.. with another girl and, and it just," i said through the tears though i think Ollie understood as he pulled me back into the hug, as i was still whispering "sorry,"

He was still holding me close, wiping the tears from my face before placing a small kiss on my forehead, the rain still pouring as we stood so close, him almost sheilding my from the wet of the rain. we stood for a few more moments, before i looked up to him, finally smiling, like smiling for real, the realest i've ever smiled in a long time. Gazing into his perfect eyes the rain beginning to slow though still pouring ever so heavily, i stepped up onto my tiptoes grasping his cheeks in my hands and placing a kiss on his lips, which lasted forever.

@ unknown489013840

@ Ollie_Bearman and @ GabiiNorizz 👀Comments@ user384 wait until oscar finds out@ user920 is this real?@ user103 when was this? ----------------------a/n i didn't wanna do it to Oscar, but it had to be done 😢

Comments
@ user384 wait until oscar finds out
@ user920 is this real?
@ user103 when was this?
----------------------
a/n i didn't wanna do it to Oscar, but it had to be done 😢

1300 words