XXIV

I almost verbally gasped when i saw what ollie had said, how could he had known that it was or i mean maybe it was about Oscar, when really it wasn't or well at least i had to tell myself it wasn't.

no, i just thought about it, about us, and i think we're meant to be just friends.

Ollie🐻
Oh well, i mean if that's how you feel, i guess, we'll just be friends

but please don't let this change anything between us
read at 13:21

He didn't reply back after that. I knew he probably felt sad or even bad about the situation, i did too, but i could only think of the opportunities i could have now. With him.

I smile though i still feel awful on the inside, though relieved i did it, as i rest my head on the window, dozing off to sleep once again, though this time i didn't feel tired, i just felt like sleeping was a good option for me, maybe it was the illness i had gotten a few days ago talking.

-------

[Oscar's POV]

"Alright, this is your stop, Gabi, want me to help you get your things?" i said looking back to which i almost didn't finish my sentence, my voice getting quieter towards the end. I noticed she was asleep, her head rest on the door, her legs to her chest, curled up so peacefully.

I stepped out of the car pulling my bags out of the boot, to get hers which were stuffed in, before i went round to the side she wasn't resting her head on and opened the door, carefully pulling her out, trying not to wake her, though she must've been in a deep sleep since she was weightless and didn't flinch even the slightest bit.

I carried her bridal style into her house, rummaging through her bag that she had on to find the key, unlocking the door and wandering around her house to find her room. Once i did, in placed her down on her bed and just had a little look around. Her walls were a muted greeny, sage colour, with all the furniture white, it was relatively clean, though she probably only spent time like this in it therefore it was obviously going to stay clean.

I left quickly to get her bag, when i stopped in my tracks. I sighed heavily noticing the car had vanished, luckily all our luggage was safe and out of the car, i carried it in one by one, and decided to do the most logical thing, and just sit in her house, wait for her to wake up and ask her to take me home when she does. it'd be wrong of me to take her car without asking therefore she's the only person who could drive it, and also i didn't know this part of the city, where i was, or what was around, therefore i couldn't ask anyone, get some cash or anything, therefore i just entered her house, shutting the door behind me.

I didn't knwo what to do, it felt wierd being in someone elses house, though them not knowing you're there and also that person is alseep, it's just a little wierd. I walked into what i persumed to be the living room, and sat down on the nice velvet sofa she had, it was so soft, like the fur of a groomed dog.

Once again, i was clueless, like what would i do while i waited, my phone was on Low battery, i was in her house, i didn't know what i should or could touch, or where anything went or belonged, and it was spotless the place was absaloutly spotless, not a speck of dust on anything.

I saw a charge plugged into the wall just beside a table, i look over to it, hesitant to use it, as i thought maybe it would've been rude of me, but knowing Gabi and knowing who she is i thought to myself that it'll be fine. I hurriedly scurried over to it, sitting on the floor beside the wall.