XXXIII

We were still driving on the road, my music still playing but a bit quieter than before, we had the windows down even though we were driving on the motorway, which most people would despise due to the high pitch noise it made but niether of us were bothered by it really. I looked to him, he was sat upright, one hand on the wheel, the other just by his side, he turned to look at me but i turned my head back rapidly not wanting him to be aware that i was staring.

i felt him look away, causing my to look down and brush my hair to the side before speaking up, "how much further?" i asked in a slightly annoying tone as much kids do when they're bored and have had too much time in a car, normally on family roadtrips. Oscar reminds me of a kid who would do that.

He chuckled at my annoying tone, as i flung my head to see him smiling, his pearly white teeth showing slightly, therefore it was genuine, the thought made me smile back, though i pouted to fit the role. He looked to me briefly trying to keep his whole focus on the road (which i didn't blame since he was the one driving not myself).

------------

approximately an hour later we had arrived at the coast we were driving too, but the time was already getting late and we both knew we cou;dn't drive home tonight especially if we wanted to enjoy the rest of the daylight we had now. During the ride to a near parking lot i admired the scenery and the culture of the people here, it seemed so festive unlike anything i had ever seen before, which is quite uncommen due to the amount of travelling i do to watch Lando race. It looked beautiful, but british at the same time.

I turned my head to the other side admiring the view out of Oscar's window, fortunatly for him he had the beach view whereas i was stuck with the street view. His was much more beautiful than mine, though i found myself drifting away from what was behind him, and found myself just admiring him. His side profile sending shivers up my spine, his face relaxed, his jawline so perfect it looked as though it had been drawn on. His hair parted the way it usually was but this time it fell ever so perfectly like he had done it intentionally, but if theres anything i know about Oscar it's that he never intentionally does his hair. I found myself mesmarised by his beauty, hisbig brown eyes and long lashes, and the shape of his eyebrows, everything about him. What added to his glorified look was the sun beaming behind him, it was his golden hour and he looked marvelous.

I felt myself being stunned for words and breath, turning away quickly as i saw his head beginning to move my way, not wanting him to know i was sat staring at him, but i couldn't help it. I felt lucky, to be in this position, to be here, with him, and him here with me. I felt lucky that he had even gotten to know me, the time we shared together, i just wish it had been sooner, and that i ahdn't been fooled by someone else who was keeping me away from what i needed, and what i truly wanted.

We advanced our way to a parking lot that looked incredibly full but luckily Oscar had a keen eye for parking spaces and found one almost immediatly. We parked up and sat for a few moments, weighing our options at what to do. "I think we should just get a hotel and stay the night, it'll be way too late for us to drive back," i suggested turning to him, trying to get comfy and also stretch my legs out a bit at the same time. "yeah, i think that's probably for the best,"he replied. I smiled grasping my phone, searching up hotels that were local and in the vacinity. "do you have a price preferance," i asked him looking at all the different options, to which he chuckled slighty before making a joke, "anything that isn't going to leave me with lice, would be nice," he said knowing most british hotels that were on the cheaper end of the spectrum probably weren't going to be as clean as he'd probably used to, but that wasn't neccesarily a bad thing, it just proved he liked his hygene.

I laughed back at him before looking at a few options before handing my phone to him so he could pick the one he preffered the most. "hmm," he groaned as he scrolled to each of the hotels before handing me back my phone, "this one seems alright," I nodded to him, pressing the book button and luckily for us they had available rooms for now, which i quickly requested a book in for, before looking for my bad beneath my seat, to pay for the hotel, but before i could even take my card out of my purse in the bag, Oscar was already waving his around in my face. "Just pay for it on my card," he insisted, but i felt a little bad doing so.