VI

[Gabi's pov]

I felt the sun shining in my eyes, causing them to flicker open, clicking shieding them with my hand. The bed felt bigger than it had done when i had fallen asleep last night, until i remembered. I lifted my head, to find no sigh or sound of Ollie, but the Shirt he had borrowed was thrown over a chair. He msutve left early i thought to myself before checking the time on my phone. It was Already 12!.

Hurridely i jumped out of bed, almost falling and bringing half of the sheets with me. Quickly i got dressed, out of realisation i shouldve probably showed up at the track already. I'd missed the f3 and f2 feature races but Lando's was yet to come, though i felt bad for missing Ollie's.

I rushed out the door, still making sure i had everything i wanted to bring with me, rushed to the elevator that took durastically long to get up to my floor, purposefully. Hopping in the lift squeezing past the couple that were coming out of it looking as jolly as ever, i sighed as the doors shut., taking a moment to relax and come together.

I thought a lot in the lift ride down to the bottom floor which felt like a lifetime. I thought about last night and the way his lips caressed mine so delicately, and the way i held him so tight in my arms never wanting to let go, and the wat he played with my hair, so softly and gently sending me to sleep with every stroke. I wanted it again, i wanted him again, here with me.

Stepping out of the elevator with a perky grin now on my face, though still rushing like my life depended on it, i shuffled out the doors running through the parking lot to my car. Hopping in swiftly before buckling up and heading off not even giving myself chance to turn on the radio.

I checked the time on my dashboard before setting off, calculating in my mind the approximate time i'd get there and then text Lando so he knew i was probably going to make it a few minutes late. It was currently 12:31 and with no traffic i could easily arrive before one, but on a day like this there was no possibilty of the roads being clear.

--------------

Arriving just slightly after 1, i stumbled to the enterance of the paddock where i scrambled through my stuff to find my pass, luckily making it through without any casualties. Hurriedly i ran to the garage, where The cars were still parked not yet ready to go, due to a casualty on the track during the f2 race. I walked in, and saw lando look at me, to which i tapped his helmet on the head, basically meaning good luck.

I was given a headset which i gladly grabbed and put on straight away due to the noise of the cars being unbareable.

The Race begun and i sat watching nervously from one of the seats in the back, on the television. i watched hesitantly, fiddling with the rings on my fingers the whole time, until the last lap came where i stood up watching joyfully as Lando finished in p5, bringing some good points to the team. Oscar Finished in p6, defending Lando the whole time, i smirked at the idea of them working as a team. It was nice.

I waited paciently for them to return to the garages, to which i saw lando and went up to him, patting him on the shoulder, congratulating him for a good race. "You did so good, you really deserved a good race," i spoke, making him smile, though i could still see a dissapointed look within his eyes.

As lando walked away i saw oscar approaching the garage, i thought i might aswell praise him also. "Well done, you guys did a good job," he gave a little smirk, not being as dissapointed as Lando but still something being wrong. "Could've been better," he said, my smile fading to a slight frown dissapointed that neither would accept the congrats because they weren't on the podium, "But thanks, i appreciate it," he added on tilting my head up, making sure there was atleast a slight smile on my face before walking away to his drivers room.#