Update!

Hey! I have some news!

So, originally, I was going to work on both versions of For Him, the old and the revise.

The Old For Him, aka this book, was going to recieve updates furthering the plot, while the new one receives normal updates

However, the new For Him is different, the storyline is not exactly the same, and so continuing this book could never connect to the revise. Because the storyline won't line up!

Example:
The revise has a character that is not present in this book! So I cannot use the new chapters here in the revise, because that character wouldn't be present. So it wouldn't be accurate!

In that case, this book will no longer be updating! I'll be uploading the revise only.

In addition to that, For You! Asks will be discontinued too, as they're now based on an inaccurate story!

I will be making a NEW asks center in the future if the revise gets enough readers, so be on the lookout for that!

In the meantime, follow @_itstorto on Instagram for updates!

And also, check out the new sona I've made as your author! I think it's pretty neat!!!

As a last note, wattpad is EXTREMELY buggy. The biggest reason For Him disappeared was because of the bugs that made it impossible to upload new chapters. I mean JUST NOW I was going to upload a continuation of the last chapter, but I can't open the chapter to publish it! Wattpad just freezes and closes the app, so that's lost now!

If wattpad continues to be THIS buggy, I'll be moving to ArchiveOfOurOwn! I'll let you know if I do though!

Hopefully things go well,and  stay tuned, I can't wait to see you in the revise!