Monday Mess.

"everything is not okay!" Tord screeched.

"why do you keep putting yourself through this bullshit Thomas?" He whined, in an attempt to change the boys mind, he pulled and tugged on his sleeve . Tom did not respond.

"dont you dare turn that fucking corner young man!" Tord scolded .

Tom stuck his tounge out and continued walking, he turned the forbidden corner. Tord could notice his shivers and shakes.

Tord huffed.

'Why does this happen.'

~earlier~

Tord woke up, he ate his own breakfast at home to have the energy to deal with Sidneys shittalks. he was just about to reach Toms neighborhood, but he wouldn't enter it. He told Tom to stay home. He was sure Namki would allow it.

So why did he find Tom out walking out on the sidewalk by his mailbox?

"Thomas!"

'shittt.' Tom thought.

Tord ran up to him. "I told you to stay home!"

" where are your glasses? "

Tom didnt respond.

"where the fuck are your glasses."

" Im not taking them! " Tom shoved Tord. emotionally hurting him. Tord felt like he was kicked in the gut.

"Why?" Tord didnt understand what Tom was doing.

" Because im tired of hiding! I've done it in middle school, I've had it in elementary. Its too much! "

"High school is the worse place to show yourself!"

" People are irrational jerks! " Tord screeched.

"Look Tord if your there, and if Edd and Matt are there. Everything is okay."

" Everything is not okay! "

Tord caught up to Tom.

"Tom your underthinking this."

" And your Overthinking this! " Tom seemed angered, out of character.

"How do you over think the power of stupid ass teenagers who love to see someone feel like absolute shit Tom?"

" I'll be fine. " Tom huffed.

Tord grabbed his arm.

"Tom im warning you now."

" As open as I am. "

'liar.' Tord thought.

Tord sighed. "I dont recommend it. There'll be teasing. Shoving. all that middle school drama mixed into petty high schoolers."

" Im trying to make sure you dont get hurt Tom. "

Tom had been Looking to the side. He didnt listen to a word Tord said.

"I care about you Tom."

Tom looked up, where he finally noted how stressed and tired Tord seemed.He almost looked like he was on the verge of tears. An absolute fucking mess.

And it was over Tom.

He sighed.

"Im still doing it."

Tord frowned. he looked away.

"Tord."

nothing.

"Tord."