Aware

Laddi knocked on the door, her sunflower tote bag hanging over her shoulder. Her hair in a pony tail, she was in a rush to come over.

she looked down to the small jar she had in her right hand. She frowned and then looked up to the now opening door.

"Hi Tom." she smiled .

"Laddi." Tom opened the door all the way. allowing her to walk in.

" Wheres... " she started, looking around, her shoulders went up at the loud sound of a pan crashing to the floor, Tom seemed unfazed by it.

Tord came running from the left hallway to the right, he ducked as a plastic bucket flew over his head, how he knew about it while having his sight disabled, Laddi didn't know. she guessed he knew by the swift of air, but many people could not react fast enough by that. Maybe it was human instinct.

or some type of sixth sense Tord was able to achieve.

None of this currently mattered as a little boy screamed.

"You stole a flower from the secret garden!" he said, gripping a plastic fork.

" Did not! " Tord screamed back.

Tord had heard Toms voice, he couldn't make out what he said because he was trying to escape Soke.

He looked to his left, where he had heard it.

"Tom tell him I didn't steal a flower!"

Tom chuckled. "Did you Tord?"

" you FUCKER-"

Tord didn't finish because Laddi had dropped everything to run and hug him, Soke was about to attack but one glare from Tom sent him to retreat back to base with Asha.

"I didn't want to believe it when Matt told me what happened!" Laddi said.

Tord had regained his balance and now Laddi was grabbing him by his shoulders as Tom picked up her stuff by the door and Tord repeatedly said, "I'm fine."

Laddi frowned.

" 'Fine' ?!?! Tord we may have been friends for 5 years but I will not hesitate to rip you to shreds till I find the truth!"

Tom walked over and patted Laddis shoulder.

"1. Please dont. 2. It's the truth. He'll be back in school Tuesday."

Laddi let go of Tord, she kind of shoved him which ended in him falling backwards and over the armrest of the couch.

He re-adjusted himself to sit up, but everything below his knee still hung over the armrest.

Laddi looked at him, finally noticing what made him look different during his brawl with the 6 year old.

"Why do you have Toms hoodie?" She said, kind of in a judging way.

Tord crossed his arms. " because I'm blind and I get what I want. "

Tom rolled his 'eyes' and handed Laddi her stuff. "He's colorblind."

Laddi snickered. " He's fully blind. "

"Tom do I need to get the bandages?" Tord hissed from the couch.

Tom hummed and took a nearby pillow, he threw it at Tords chest causing him to fall back.

"No. You dont."

Soke came running over and started proding through Tord's hair.

"Tom get your dog to back off." He whined.

" don't call him and dog, and Soke, what did I tell you? " Tom frowned at the little boy.

Soke looked up to him, he seemed to be deep In thought. He paused what he was doing