Friends Friday

As they got to the entrance, A short haired blonde teen approached them with a camera.

"Picture? Love the matching sweaters by the way." she smiled.

Edd beamed. "Yes! Photo! and Thanks!"

Tom smiled at edd, the girl didnt appear to have the slightest fear of Tom.

They decided to do the photo sitting down, edd held up his hands with the peace sign.
Tom smiled and stuck his tounge out.
matt and tord, being taller, stood on their knees behind them, Matt with his signature smile, and Tord flipping off the camera.

The photographer giggled. "A lovely group indeed." Edd went up to her and began to talk back and forth, smiling , nodding, and then a "thank you!" as Edd caught up to his pals by the gate .

matt smiled, "Should we all go in one direction?"

" that would be ideal, so if one of us sees something, we should all go to it. " Tord didnt want to split from tom, he still didnt trust that everyone would be okay with his eyes, so, he needed to be there if someone tried anything, the only thing splitting would be throats if anyone did.

Tord was...
protective, of Tom.

Matt pointed to a bunch of tents set up with activities. "How about we go there! I see some pretty neat prizes!"

edd shrugged "Tom should choose, it is his first time."

Tom looked to matt. "We can go over there Matt." and he was satisfied when Matt ran over like a child, laughing as if he was gonna conquer the festival.

Tord wandered over, "come on, before he gets lost and we'll have to go to the drawing booth to make missing persons posters." he sighed with a smile, Tom got a kick out of
that,

"Maybe you could draw him Tord."

" Edds the artist here, not me, I can just sketch pretty chickens. "

Edd tugged both of them by the arms.
"enough chit chat- lets go have fun!"

~~~

They found matt starring at a duck shooting booth,the ones with the cut outs and fake guns. Tord gravitated to it.

"Name your prize matt." he slapped a dollar on the table of the booth, and smiled with a sinister look.

Edd and Tom had been starring at a ring toss booth, where edd caught note of the situation.

he chuckled and nudged Tom with his elbow, he pointed to the boys.

"Look."

Tom turned to look at the red determined boy, and the excitement in the ginger, as he pointed to a plush of a loaf of bread with two bead eyes and a beak, Tom had to agree with Matts choice, it was adorable.

and then the cuteness was gone, replaced by amazement because Tord just shot down 5 ducks in 4 seconds. He was going for 20.
Tom wandered over and stood by Tord, who took no notice,

15 gone in 10 seconds.

"what the hell." the booth owner, a male teen with short black hair, commented .

and then it was all over, 20 down in 16 seconds. the teen complimented Tord and handed him the plush, to which Tord proudly handed to Matt. matt, overfilled with joy, hugged Tord, not expecting for him to laugh and hug him back as he ruffled the gingers hair.

"adorable." Tom thought.

Edd smiled and patted Tom on the back. "C'mon, lets see what other prizes they have."