Playfully Blind

~Red Army Base~

Pat carefully walked up to the leaders quarters. Two stand by guards simply nodded at him, knowing his position he was a trusted soldier with access to rooms and files no one else was.

He walked down the hallway and knocked at the tall double doors.

Tori stood by a drawer, examining a small scrap of paper, when she heard the knock. she quickly dropped it into the opened drawer and closed it.

"Enter." She said, now looking at a frame on top of the drawer.

Pat entered slowly, and quietly.

"Permission to speak Miss?" he asked, hands behind his back.

she looked at him, he noticed a dent in her usual straight, determined persona.

  She walked over to her desk, leaving the frame in perfect view.

It was a small picture of her, looking peaceful. There were red roses all over. in her hair to growing over her shoulders, she was looking down at something. A fond look plastered on her face. The picture looked incomplete, not just because there was a frayed corner that revealed it was torn, but because of the overall stance she had.

"Granted. "

pat blinked back into reality, he scratched his wrist.

"I wanted to ask you about what happened earlier..."

The woman in uniform tensed.

"What about it?" she growled.

pat immediately looked up, his eyes showed fear and concern.

"Did I do something to displease you?" he asked, a hint of sadness .

Tori frowned, she looked pat in the eye.

she smiled.

"You could never displease me."

" then what-"

"dismissed."

pat dropped his gaze, low and disappointed

"Yes ma'am." He whispered .

and he walked out the door, unable to see the hole Tori punched into the wall.

~Toms house ~

Tord woke up from his spot on the floor, He panicked as to why he couldn't seem to open his eyes, and that's when he remembered his problem.

'blind...Right.'

He sat up, yawned. He felt around his left, it was empty, so he guessed Soke was up. Which ment Asha could be aswell. An empty-feeling bed gave him confirmation.

He had gone to bed with the usual knee shorts and whatever shirt he had on. But he instantly regretted pulling off the blanket because damn this room was cold.

Ashas room, to be precise.

He remembered Soke and Asha taking off the hoodies, they said it would get too hot if they slept with it on, the temperatures of this house made no sense, but that was above Tords concern. He was cold as shit. and didn't want to become a popsicle.

He felt around until he felt the familiar fabric of a hoodie, when he pulled it on, something about it seemed different.

Tord sniffed.

the smell

Well, that made sense, considering Asha wore it.

when no one paid attention, out of boredom, Tord had made up a game for himself to know everyone's scent, it was weird, even for him. But it was a nice advantage. Plus, he's bored.