Haircut

Tord sat in his Tech class, he was testing out a crank lamp. It had a switch to turn it on, it ran on a powerful battery, but the switch was to be used when your hands were full, or in emergency, otherwise, you'd have to give you arm a workout.

As he screwed in the handle to the lever, he felt something hit the back of his head.
he merely paused with the screwdriver, and ignored it.

he felt it again.

he huffed
'ignore them.'

then something sharp hit him in the neck.
he was about to panick as he put his hand up to behind his neck, where he then found blood on his hand.

a blade of a sharpener was on the floor
he looked behind him to find the black haired girl giggling. Her boyfriend smirking next to her with an empty sharpener and a small screwdriver.

'so that's how he did it.'

he turned back to his work, ignoring the stinging pain in the back of his neck, it had left a gash that just cut the surface of his skin. He was lucky.

He'd go to the nurse, but the teacher was out, so he had to suck it up, other teens in shock at what had been done.

"That was excessive" a boy muttered

Tord recognized this voice as Jonas, who sat by Tom in his third class. Jonas was friendly, in the anti-bullying program. Tord had begged him not to make a big deal of his situation with Sidney and Somber. Jonas gave in just because Tord promised he wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Oh please!" Sidney laughed " He's wearing red! no one will notice if it drips down. " she shrugged carelessly and got on her phone.

Tord heard a chair squeak, followed by footsteps.

"Dont try anything Somber. Im already reporting you to a Student council member right now. You wouldent want more days on your already coming suspension would you?" Jonas threatened this, with no fear in his voice, he was always a brave student, there to help those in need, he was untouchable with the communicator he had to the student council members . Every important figure in the school had one.

"I was only trying to give Tomato here a haircut." somber chuckled and pulled on the hair by Tords neck. The boy whined and swatted away sombers hand.

"Quit it." Tord hissed.

" Suit yourself" somber walked away satisfied. "Atleast your girly hair will cover it up."

Tord felt a bit lightheaded. So he didnt bother to retaliate. He cursed to himself for not seeing this coming. Well, he did, but he didnt take any extra effort to make sure it didnt happen,

Within minutes the teacher and a short blonde girl burst in. her name was Ivory, the tips of her hair dyed blue. she was friendly, but she could also give a good scolding when the moment called for, and right now, infront of her, was a boy ready to faint, and another laughing about it a few steps behind.

this moment was screaming for it.

"Mrs.Veto!" Ivory screamed. The nurse was lagging behind, her first aid kit had opened up down the hall.

" I've got a Teen with a bleeding neck! He looks like hes about to pass out! " The nurse scrambled over. She had short brown hair,straightened out, no hair dyes, and a pair of glasses on, she had a son named Emanuel, he would often come to work with her when their babysitter couldent take care of him, he was 6 and sweet, the staff and students loved him.

Her and the teacher attended to Tord, Ms.Pinnel patting him on the face lightly to keep him awake. While the nurse assured Tord he'd be okay, he was stripped of his cardigan, and the cut was cleaned, too big for a bandaid, a cotton pad was drowned in medicine, and bandaged down. the bandage was wrapped around his neck lightly, there was extra, which, was too little to reuse for someone else, was wrapped around the beginning of his torso, no skin could be seen by the neck of his shirt.