You, of all people.

Tord leaned against the inside wall of the copy place. Focusing on the breeze coming in through a window, at this point, he's impatient, scared, and wants to throw up.

Edd and Matt, however, seemed to be doing just fine occupying themselves with the missing posters. They first attempted to draw the kids, but it was when Tord snapped at them for wasting time, reminding them of that photo Edd took at the hospital.

Now they were just going through the process of Edd emailing himself from his phone so he can log in a computer and then digitally make the sign, and print.

Edd s voice rang through the quiet and still room.

"Tord how many pages should we print?"

Tord pushed off the wall and carefully navigated himself to his friends voices, as he walked, he said:

"enough to mark on every shopline in the radius I told you about" he hummed after stepping to Edds side. " might as well get some for the electric poles."

Edd gave a blank stare and just typed 50 into the computer.

5¢ a page. Used to be 10, but since this was Edd's childhood friend, the one that took pictures at the festival, she usually charged him less.

When Edd placed the stack of papers on the counter for her to box it, she immediately saw what was printed and told him to put away his wallet saying that it was on the house.

"Good luck!"  she called as they opened the door to leave, beginning to put up a few flyers to hang in the front window and desk.

the jingle of the bell let Tord know where the door was, as they walked out he tossed the small tape dispenser they were given back and forth a little too confidently between his hands.

As the three walked down and made several stops to put up a poster, Edd had to constantly reassure Tord they were putting up posters at every stake, and that they were taping them on securely.

" Jesus Tord. Calm down. " Edd said in a defensive tone.

Tord ' glared' at him. "I'm sorry but when your kids are lost you don't exactly feel great when you can't do a damn thing about it."

Edd rolled his eyes as Matt walked out a cafe, a worker going up to the window inside to put up a flyer.

"their not even your kids." Edd huffed, tugging Matt and Tord along.

Tord pulled back his hand.
he didn't like the feeling of it being held by someone other than Tom.
it was cold and uncomfortable.

"I still love them like hell." he muttered

Edd sighed and just grabbed him by the wrist.

"Lets just get these posters up."

" Dad. I dont want your pepper spray. "

"You need it."

" No. I dont. "

the petite girl had her hand on the end of the railing, Duffle bag slung over her shoulder . looking up at her father , who is standing at the top of the stairs.

currently the two were arguing whether the equipment of pepper spray was necessary.

"You don't know what types of people are out there!" He protested .

"The type that want to mug you at 9AM?" she questioned, with a blank expression.

" Exactly!You know how people are. At any moment you could get kidnapped. " He crossed his arms, something he often did when he was getting tired of one's stubbornness.