Covered Eyes

Tord had left his class, tired, a bit shaken, but he felt better when he remembered to look for Tom, he was halfway to a corner when he heard Jonas scream

"Tord look out!" Jonas sat in a corner, his nose bleeding, frantically typing into his communicator.

A angered somber had just found out he'd blown out his 3rd and last chance, pulling out the 'haircut' stunt has secured his place in a rehabilitation center named 'Reset'. He had gotten loose from the security, and was now out and about in anger.

Out and about heading for Tord.

Tord wasnt weak, he could hold himself up pretty well, but a blade had been put on his neck, and now he still had a weak grip on anything, physically and mentally.

so he began running, he heard a bang of lockers, somber must've bumped into them, that wouldn't hold him back though.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" Tord screeched , looking up, for a glimpse seeing Tom open a door, and he ran smack right into him.

both fell to the floor, Tord looking down with his eyes closed.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck." Tord rubbed his forehead, and saw Toms notebooks on the floor, without looking up, he forgot about Somber, and began to pick up Toms stuff . Than he looked and saw Toms glasses on the floor.

He looked up to Tom, his eyes were covered by his hands.

"Thomas?" Tord questioned. "Are you okay? whats wrong with your eyes? Did you get hit in them?" Tord panicked , he hadnt seen Toms eyes, but he didnt want to ruin them.

"Im okay!" He gave a small awkward laugh. "Just hand me my glasses." Tom calmy begged.

a loud bang of lockers was heard behind Tord, who looked towards it, to find somber on the ground, apprehended by two security guards, as Jonas stood in the back with a small bandage ontop of the bridge of his nose, and one on his cheek, not to mention the cloth he held to his nose.

"What was that?" Tom panicked , without removing his hands from his eyes.

"Nothing for you to worry about."

" why-"

"Move your hands from your eyes."

" No? " tom stammered at the sudden demand.

"Please? I dont see why not." Tord tried to sound as sweet as possible. Tord really wanted to see his eyes. He was curious, and the glasses and covering was torture. It had only been two days, a lot had been happening. And everytime he saw Tom, who made him feel comfort in all of the mess, those pesky glasses were in the way from seeing the full face of Tom Ridge.

"No. You'll think I look weird." Tom whined.

" Tom. " Tord huffed. "I didnt think you looked weird with these things on." Tord held the glasses , but he then remembered Tom couldn't see.

"Your hippie glasses" He chuckled .

"Nooooooo." Tom whined , a silly attempt to seem angry.

"You have to show me."

" No. "

"I wont say anything to anyone."

" No. "

"I'll give you the glasses back if you show me at one point,so you'll have to."

"so you wanna put me in debt?" tom smiled at this terrible persuasion attempt .

"basically."

" I'll consider it. "