Unplanned Mishap

Tom was shaking, he couldn't do it, but he already left the house, it would be terrible for Asha and soke to see him return for his glasses.

'it has to be done" he thought

"it'll be good for you"

"their your friends."

" so why"

"are you afraid."

he had doubts.
doubts that theyd be okay with them.
but he had to do it.
for Tord.

he felt sick to his stomach, he vomited in a bush, felt a bit better after. He stumbled to the fence. He prayed that Asha or Soke weren't watching from the window, he guessed not, surely they would've ran out by now.

speaking of running, he heard footsteps, fast ones,

'Tord' he thought.

'oh no. ' he didn't want Tord to find him like this, he'd think its his fault all over again, tom tried to appear healthier, happier, but luck seemed to be against him, as he felt his knees buckle and he slowly sat down on the ground,

he heard Tord scream his name and run over

"Thomas?" Tord patted him on the shoulder with his right hand as his left was on Toms back.

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong with your eyes? Do they hurt? Is something in them? Are-" He was cut off by tom removing his hand, Tord felt his heart ache as he noticed his tears.

"Tom..."

" I didnt- You dont need- Im-" Tord studdered

"No." Tom hiccuped. " I did this, I took them off, I have to. " he sniffled.

"Tom I said I wasnt gonna be the one to remove them, but I did. Didnt I?" Tord gave a saddened smile of pity.

"No...I took them off...." Tom began to slowly calm down, but the tears still fell.

" but I did. " Tord felt bad for the poor soul infront of him, he felt a need to comfort him, not wanting to go too far, he placed his hand on Toms face,  and wiped away a tear with his thumb. Tom liked the small action.

"Maybe not physically, but emotionally, did I make you think you had to do this now?"

Tom didnt respond.

"C'mon" Tord sighed, he stood up and dusted off his legs, than reached out a hand to Tom. "Lets go get your glasses."

Tom sniffed and took his hand to get up, feeling a bit stronger.

"No."

Tord put on a look of confusion.

"I want to do this."

" I want to. "

Tord didnt know what to say. So he put a hand on his shoulder

"Are you sure Thomas?"

"Sure as hell." he chuckled .

His heart ached
it
hurt like hell.

Tord began to walk off.
tom felt the rising fear.

Tord felt a someone grab his arm, he had his hands in his hoodie pocket. He turned to look at Tom.

"Tord."

"whats the matter?"

Tom seemed hesitant to make his request.

"Can I"