Uneasy

Today was Wednesday. Tord should be excited! Tom gets to go to another Friends Friday in two days!

Why wasn't he excited?

Because of what just happened.

~Earlier ~

Tord and Tom walked down the hall to Lunch, Tord happier than he usually is because he used a flower pick up line on Tom and it got the desired effect, which, was a squealing Asha and giggling Soke. The blush from Tom was also appreciated.

Now they walked down, practically dancing around each other as one walked straight and the other circled the him, hopping around cheerfully, that one, being Tord.

Tord too caught up in making faces at Tom to realize he bumped into a certain ballerina.

He quickly regained his balance and looked behind him, Avery lightly shook her head and blinked her eyes, she looked up to look into a slightly annoyed Tord's eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" she held her hands close to her, slightly closing her fingers as she made sure not to anger him.

" Its fine. " he huffed, not pleased with what's she's been doing lately, but he cut her some slack considering she hasn't done anything today.

Yet.

Tord walked into the lunchroom, when he really thought about it, He wondered why she was waiting at the door. He turned around, catching her red handed and wishing he gave her more than just an unpleasant gaze.

He held back from any sort of outbreak as she handed Tom a small folded up paper.

He cluelessly accepted it.

Tord kept his eyes on her as she appeared flustered and krept over to her lightly applauding friends.

He felt a sharp Sting-

"Tord you need to get your eyes checked." Tom held his hand on Tords shoulder , who was unconsciously rubbing his eyes.

Tord nodded slowly, as Tom led him to the table, even Tom intertwining his hand with Tord couldn't calm him down what just happened, though, He had to admit it felt nice.

When Tords vision and eye pain cleared, He noted Laddi sitting there, Tom, Edd, and Matt went to go get food.

the note sat in the middle of Laddi and Tord .

He wished he could grab it and burn it right that instant, but he could feel girly eyes on him from a few tables away, plus, Laddi was right there.

So he stayed there, didn't say a word or light a fire.

Laddi was the first to move.

she reached and grabbed the nearly folded square.

"What's this?" she said, with an unamused expression , she twirled the little paper with her hands, turning it over as if examining it.

"Garbage?" she added, keeping her empty gaze at Tord, which matched her Empty voice.

Tord gave a small nod, that one could not notice endless they were as observant as Laddi.

At least he didn't need to be caught tossing it out, Laddi had a boyfriend, so it would seem rather confusing why she would dispose of it. It didn't matter.

she gave a pleased smile and crumpled it, it's small size not making it difficult.

she flicked it into a small trash bin nearby, as it disappeared into the abyss of the bin, Tord felt a slight weight lifted off his shoulders.