1

The Enigmatic Neighbor:

Y/n sat cross-legged on her bed, surrounded by her closest friends, Mia, Sarah, and Alex. They had gathered in her room for their weekly movie night, but tonight, there was a strange excitement in the air. Laughter filled the room as they indulged in some snacks, but suddenly, the muffled sounds of commotion from outside drew their attention.

"What's going on out there?" Mia asked, tilting her head toward the window.

Curiosity piqued, they all got up and moved toward the large window overlooking the street. The sight that greeted them was unexpected. Moving trucks were parked outside the house next to Y/n's, and a flurry of activity surrounded them.

"Looks like someone's moving in," Sarah said, leaning closer to get a better view.

As they observed, their eyes locked onto a striking figure. Tall and lean with dark tousled hair, the new neighbor stood out like a magnet among the movers. He had an enigmatic aura that was both intriguing and intimidating. Jungwon, as they would later learn his name to be, exuded an undeniable bad-boy vibe.

Alex smirked playfully. "Oh, damn! Y/n, you have to go introduce yourself to him! He's totally your type!"

Y/n rolled her eyes, knowing where this was going. "Guys, come on. You know I'm not interested in that kind of drama. He looks like trouble."

Mia chimed in, "And a total fuckboy! I mean, just look at him. He's trouble waiting to happen."

Sarah, always the bold one, nudged Y/n teasingly. "Oh, come on, Y/n! Live a little. Besides, you can't judge a book by its cover. Maybe he's not as bad as he looks."

Y/n sighed, torn between her friends' encouragement and her own instincts. She had always been cautious about who she let into her life, and a guy like Jungwon screamed red flags in her mind.

"I appreciate your concern, but I think I'll pass," Y/n replied, trying to keep the conversation from spiraling further.

The girls exchanged mischievous glances, clearly not ready to give up. They knew Y/n had a strong sense of self-preservation, but they couldn't help but feel that this was an opportunity for something exciting to happen.

Unexpected Encounters:

Y/n's heart raced as her friends exchanged mischievous glances, a mischievous glint in their eyes. Before she knew it, they had each grabbed one of her arms and pulled her out of the house, determination gleaming in their expressions.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let me go!" Y/n protested, trying to wriggle out of their firm grips.

Mia chuckled, tightening her hold. "Oh no, Y/n. We can't let you miss out on this golden opportunity! It's time to break your 'no drama' rule."

Sarah nodded eagerly. "Come on, Y/n! You can't judge someone based on appearances alone. You always say that people deserve a chance to prove themselves."

Alex added with a grin, "And who knows? Maybe he's not the trouble you think he is. This could be the start of something amazing."

Y/n's protests grew weaker as her friends' words sank in. She had always believed in giving people a fair chance, but something about Jungwon's mysterious aura made her skeptical. Nonetheless, her friends were relentless, and she knew that arguing further would be futile.

With a resigned sigh, Y/n reluctantly allowed herself to be dragged toward the neighboring house. Her heart pounded in her chest as they approached Jungwon's front door, her mind filled with a mix of anticipation and trepidation.

Before she had a chance to change her mind, Mia boldly rang the doorbell, and the friends stood there, waiting with bated breath. The seconds felt like an eternity, and just as Y/n was about to suggest leaving, the door creaked open.